Props Type 32 Rapid Attack Vehicle (AKA Ghost)

Status
Not open for further replies.
so just going to throw this out I tried building a driveable ghost. and someone posted a frame you could use. and now im going to stop typing because the size is making me want to rant.

I soooooo want to borrow this to ride up and down the boardwalk at the Jersey Shore!!!!!!
I've been down to the south Jersey shore before, where Wildwood is. The ghost would do really well on boardwalks like that actually lol.

so just going to throw this out I tried building a driveable ghost. and someone posted a frame you could use. and now im going to stop typing because the size is making me want to rant.
I'll admit, the size is quite comical, and definitely not set to scale of the dimensions in the game. Making one to scale would be insanity, and making a bigger one than this would've required a much larger motor and wheels and just about everything. I got the scooter for dirt cheap, so I had to keep it small for that reason and the reason of making it easy to transport. If you have a thread on the one you tried to make I'd love to check it out.

Another Ghost riding adventure, this time with dual cameras! I've got one more convention this year to take it to then I'll be storing the Ghost for the winter months. Motor has been acting funny so I may have to get a new one, and planning on going one size up. Will drain the battery faster, but I also won't be struggling to get moving half the time. I'll also do more work on adding lights, closing up the open space in front of the rider, and trying to get the front end more stable. All in all, it's been a fun few months of riding it around and getting weird or excited looks. My favorite question I get is "So why are you out riding this?" to which I reply "Cause I built it, and I wanna ride it." lol

Another Ghost riding adventure, this time with dual cameras! I've got one more convention this year to take it to then I'll be storing the Ghost for the winter months. Motor has been acting funny so I may have to get a new one, and planning on going one size up. Will drain the battery faster, but I also won't be struggling to get moving half the time. I'll also do more work on adding lights, closing up the open space in front of the rider, and trying to get the front end more stable. All in all, it's been a fun few months of riding it around and getting weird or excited looks. My favorite question I get is "So why are you out riding this?" to which I reply "Cause I built it, and I wanna ride it." lol

love how some people are completely unphased
(y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back