Ultimate Airsoft Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
a1200 said:
We were talking about the Frostbite not the VSR-10 but thanks

oh, from what I got from the last few posts, i thought you guys were talking about Vsr's.
I didn't read them too closely and I thought Frostbite was a dudes name or something. oops. :whistle:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hehehe, i do the same thing all the time

And for Spartan 117,
With the VSR upgraded to 500FPS do you know what range it reaches out to?

a1200 said:

And for Spartan 117,

although im not to familiar with it
i would have to say atleast 150+ feet

a1200 said:

And for Spartan 117,
I want to guess 250ft. Depending on weight of course.

a1200 said:
Thats pretty nice i guess, should work for my purpose. Not that expensive either
If you have a great hopup, tightbore, and everything it could go out to 300 and I think maximum of most snipers is 350

Awesome, all that together would only(thought id never say only to these amounts!) set my back like 650 too

n618326426_1683796_4562.jpg

And yes, it is in the UK :)

STAR FNC Shorty.. it was a mates, and it fed like a huge bag of poop with my MAG brand magazines, so I had to ditch it and break out my AUG.. which promptly stripped a piston.

Shriven said:
STAR FNC Shorty.. it was a mates, and it fed like a huge bag of poop with my MAG brand magazines, so I had to ditch it and break out my AUG.. which promptly stripped a piston.
I guess thats star for you? Unless you care to blame the magazines, but I like blaming star for everything. Where are you located at in the UK? I have a friend who use to airsoft over there.

Do u have an unjamming rod? Try using one of those, always works on my guns. If that doesn't work, I reccomend you try finding a local airsoft store and see if they can fix it. And plan C, borrow a gun from a friend or rent one somewhere.

tried ram rod, didnt work, no airsoft stores in Cheyenne just places that kinda seel a few guns, and ill look into renting one from the people im going with(thanks)

Just open up the gun and see if you can get it out. (unscrew the two body screws with a hex key- knock out the pins with a screwdriver and hammer or other thing. slide the upper frame off but pull back the charging handle so it doesn't get in the way) if theres still a problem, then just put it back together and let someone else look at it. But that will give you access to the hopup and innerbarrel. Hopefully it got shook loose when you took it apart though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back