Ultimate Airsoft Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
300 FPS is the standard/average speed, so yes that would be good. And the spring guns will last you awhile so yes, springs a good choice.

The FPS of that is probably going to be around 250 if you're using .2s but maybe I'm wrong, as the lower end weapons are getting stronger.

Another good option is to go to www.shortyusa.com and search the spring guns, then go by most rated. They have some cheap guns that are good.

Hopefully that helps a bit.

Distance, I can't tell for sure, around 100 feet maybe.

Those links to the m16s dont work i need 'em. Oh and im lookin for a cheap automatic pistol thats electric. Automatic. Ill put pics up of the BDU im looking for soon.

PS. I found my M16s, and my secondary weapons. Now i would like it if you guys could find me a pistol holster for my thigh. I got some camo, a vest, an m16, a secondary. Now all i need is a cheap electric automatic pistol and a pistol holster. I just got me a ghillie suit to.

I actually have a cheap thigh holster i can sell to you. I'm pretty sure it fits a deagle, I can double check it if you want.

Theres a cheap NBB desert eagle, i got to run so I cant post a link. (I think its made by marui) search around www.unconventional-airsoft it has a way to make it auto and stronger. (has a guide)

I highly reccomend a spring pistol, because the good electric pistols will run you a bit of money.

P1020005.jpg
that was the holster I'm selling. (for like, 5 bucks plus shipping or something.)

I'm still running so this will be short, but It's getting harder to find some cheaper guns, actually, i have one of those too XD It's a cheap electric m9 [marui] its about the quality you'd get off of other electric pistols. If you're considering buying the m9 or the holster just tell me, I can take some pics of the m9 if you want.

Unless you go for the more expensive ones

http://www.shortyusa.com/cart/viewitem.htm...sk=&Show=18

http://www.shortyusa.com/cart/viewitem.htm...sk=&Show=18

Those are some of the more expensive ones.

The p99 link doesn't work

The well P90 I highly reccomend against, out of all the LPEGs the p90 is the worst [first hand experience]

The helmet is unneeded, I know you'd like it but its not really that useful, and you can use that 25 dollars for a better gun.

Currently airsplat is dumbing on me so I cant view the stuff. The BE steyr aug is actually a really good one for an Mpeg.

Which I have.

If you want I can sell you or anyone a bunch of my old stuff. It can include

BE Steyr Aug
Tactical vest [black]
PASGT replica helmet
Drop leg holster
Electric NBB M9
Kneepads

That'll save you some money. It'll work for backyard airsofting.

Basically, most spring pistols are fine, and the Well brand stuff is fine, just not the the p90.

Oh, and woodland camo would probably be better unless you live in a desert, lol. But thats your choice.

I didn't tell you about how you don't need a ghillie suit yet did I? DON'T GET IT. They're for snipers! and not useful for backyard games unless you have a highpowered sniper rifle.

www.bdu.com and www.propper.com is where I go for BDUs. Propper is being slow so I can't give you a direct link.

P4060073.jpg
thats the aug.

I have pics of everythign else, I might just start a thread for it. I think I will.

I do have a sniper. Oh could you reccomend anything besides a p90 for a secondary weapon. I got my bro and m16 as primary and a p99 as sidearm.

The mp7 makes a great sidearm. And well actually supposedly makes it pretty good, but it might be a bit expensive. But it would be the perfect sidearm for a sniper

Also the MP5k works well.

I call most of the MPegs, Lpegs because a couple years ago there werent any mpegs, it was just lpegs and aegs.

Then UTG came along and reclassified everything, now they have echo1 and JG.

On airsplat the BE AUG and other well ones are classified as MPegs and they could last you quite awhile but they all vary and I can't tell you how long they would last for sure.

Master_Chief_13 said:
notice further down the page where it says "this is one of the worst sniper rifles I have ever reviewed"
where i dont see it

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, thats def. not a great rifle, Maruzen and Tanaka make good ones.

Note: You can't get a great sniper rifle for a small amount of money.

And the highest [good] stock spring rifle is this dragunov
http://www.airsoftgi.com/product_info.php?products_id=1302

"I did my standard testing from 100 feet in controlled conditions with AE .2g bb's, and for whatever reason, this is the worst sniper rifle I've reviewed so far."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back