Underskin/gloves

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrFlibble

Hey guys! I've been looking around and it seems that getting a hex pattern underskin seems like a real pain to get.

I'm still at the planning phase of my build, and all I have so far are the gloves I plan on using/modifying (they already have some of the patterns the H5 armours have on the gloves.)

Anyway my question to you guys is if there are any good places I could get a hexadecimal pattern outfit? I can't seem to find anything!

Unfortunately I cant answer your question, but are you any good at sewing? Perhaps you could learn? I came across this a while ago, which I found very interesting.

Hey guys! I've been looking around and it seems that getting a hex pattern underskin seems like a real pain to get.

I'm still at the planning phase of my build, and all I have so far are the gloves I plan on using/modifying (they already have some of the patterns the H5 armours have on the gloves.)

Anyway my question to you guys is if there are any good places I could get a hexadecimal pattern outfit? I can't seem to find anything!

Those gloves are perfect! I'm going to use those for my build.
Here is a pattern I found for a small hex pattern (good for patches on gloves) You can also request a sample. https://www.discounteddesignerfabri...Google&utm_medium=PPC&utm_content=Product+Ads

Those gloves are perfect! I'm going to use those for my build.
Here is a pattern I found for a small hex pattern (good for patches on gloves) You can also request a sample. https://www.discounteddesignerfabri...Google&utm_medium=PPC&utm_content=Product+Ads

That's actually a pretty rad hex pattern, I was thinking of getting a wet suit and making some adjustments, because the entire underskin (is that what you even call it?) isn't hex, so I could possible add parts on though, or cutting and sewing parts together, I already found one wet suite that looks pretty attractive but it's expensive. But I guess I'm willing to make the effort!

That's the one issue I have with H5 armour, in order to be more practical the armour itself doesn't cover much!

In my searching I've seen mention of heat-imprinting vinyl with a hex pattern and it looks the closest that I've seen to the underarmor (Halo2-3 anyway), but I could not find the answer to how they did the heat imprint.. Maybe someone could point you / us toward that because I really want to know. It was like a do-it-yourself thing with regular vinyl, but in multiple threads nobody mentioned how they did it!

BMP Props makes an awesome rubberized set of hex parts for the halo 4 suit. I believe you can find his sale thread in the marketplace forum, and he is also on Facebook.

I'd stray away from using a wetsuit, as you will stew yourself trying to walk around it in as well as a suit of armor all day. My undersuit is thin spandex for the most part, and I find it gets too warm if I'm not moving around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back