UPCOMING MOUNTAIN CONS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sean Anwalt

Sr Member
Member DIN
S530
Mountain, updates to conventions and events!

UTAH AREA

Ogden UnCon 2019
Ogden, Ut.
June 7-9, 2019

FAN Con &food truck rally
Weber County Library Southwest branch
2039 W. 4000 S. Roy, Ut.
June 1, 2019 1100

MONTANA AREA

MisCon 33
May 24-27, 2019
Missoula, montana
Welcome to MisCon | MisCon 33 Missoula's Science Fiction & Fantasy Convention | MisCon 33 Celebrating 25 Years of Fandom in Montana

WYOMING AREA

CasperCon
29-30 June, 2019
Casper Events Center

COLORADO AREA

Colorado Springs Comic con
August 23-25, 2019
Chapel Hills Mall

Nan Desu Kan
August 23-25, 2019
downtown Denver Sheraton Hotel
Nan Desu Kan | The Premier Anime Convention of the Rockies

Denver Comic con
(Soon to be Denver Pop culture Con)
5-31-2019 To 6-2-2019
Colorado Convention center
Tickets - Denver Pop Culture Con 2019

If anyone needs more information, let me know and I'll try to get it to you. I will update this post as necessary, as well. That will keep current con information readily accessible.

Last edited:
Got my ticket and hotel for MisCon this year, and I'm approved for the time off. Looks like it will work out for me this year. And Dragon Dronet is scheduled to be there, so I'm excited. I'm planning on doing 4 costumes, 1 per day. They will be my RC, Chuck from the tv show, and a cyber cowboy styled after/from SWTOR, and my ODST.

I believe I will be going to UnCon in June. Might be with my production company CrackedBrain. But if not, I bet my gf and I would like to be in our Halo gear

Got my ticket and hotel for MisCon this year, and I'm approved for the time off. Looks like it will work out for me this year. And Dragon Dronet is scheduled to be there, so I'm excited. I'm planning on doing 4 costumes, 1 per day. They will be my RC, Chuck from the tv show, and a cyber cowboy styled after/from SWTOR, and my ODST.

CHUCK!

Hey everyone sorry for being so inactive. Is anyone going to comic con? that's coming up and I'd love to have a meet up!

Any Cons coming up besides DPCC? (I didn't have any fun at all at DCC last year so I dont think I will be attending DPCC this year)

Yeah James DCC had sucked the last few years. there arent a lot of cons left this year i'm afraid. Rocky Mountain Con is in november.

Ok. Have you already told PerniciousDuke that?

I'll let him know, also, just to cover bases.
I haven't told Duke and I appreciate you letting him know. I figure it'll also be a good way to give my armor a much needed test run before Outpost.

CSCC is actually way cheaper than most cons. Standard passes is 35 for sat and 75 for the whole weekend
oh hey awesome! then I'll certainly head down for saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back