Updates!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LoneKiller1992

Hey everyone! I've dissappeared for a few months but I'm back now. I have finished my exams and officially left school. (Woo!). I start college in a few months and am looking forward to it :)

Dexter (my laptop) is fixed and working! All that it needs now is a new screen. I've asked my cousin to send it back to me so I can use it whilst we wait for the new screen to be delivered. Hopefully I'll get it back soon :3

But yeh, aside form that, I'm very extatic about the new Halo titles coming! I'm very looking forward to the Halo 1 remake (I was right, but I was still overwhelmed!). I'm gonna be staying up all night on launch day, playing the original to celebrate :p As for Halo 4 - I'm also excited about it! I believe enough time has passed for it to be accepted. Back before ODST's launch, it was rumoured that a Halo 4 was in the making. I was very against it at the time but now I'm fully welcoming it. I'm excited to know what new storyline this new trilogy may have :p

That's all I wanted to say for now :)

Cya!

~LK

Welcome back! lol congrats on being out of school yay! i am excited as well for the new titles. I hope to have my armor ready by the time it come out lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back