Very Interesting Ebay Profile.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monstermaker13

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZprofiles-in-history

I may be over freaking a little here, but this guy has some amazingly cool movie props.

Most of us here would never be able to afford any of them, but it is still neat to look at the photos.

Items from Jurassic Park and the Fifth Element , to Indiana Jones:Raiders of the lost arc and A.I.

Edit:

Guess where these are from.

0763_2_lg.jpg

0769_1_lg.jpg

0770_1_lg.jpg

0775_1_lg.jpg

0916_1_lg.jpg

1023_1_lg.jpg

1047_1_lg.jpg

1063_1_lg.jpg

Simply amazing to me. :)

Profiles in History is actually quite a large company/dealership that sells all sorts of cool stuff, props, photographs etc. They've got a site here if you haven't already seen it :)

Belakor said:
Profiles in History is actually quite a large company/dealership that sells all sorts of cool stuff, props, photographs etc. They've got a site here if you haven't already seen it :)

Thanks Belakor! :lol:

I'll be up even later now... :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh. I'm an idiot. Yeah, those props are pretty sweet. Although there's a kitchen knife being auctioned for four-hundred bucks? Yeah, that'll never fly...

SHIZENHOUSEN! 170k for an original tie fighter minature from new hope thats crazy, some cool stuff being sold there though :)

Ever since I was little girl, Ive always wanted a Velocoraptor *sigh*

It'll take me at least 10 years to save up just half of 60,000 though :cry:

se7enheads said:
That is some killer stuff. One of my coworkers owns a screen used company as well. They have some killer stuff...like the original storm trooper helmet from episode IV....mmmmmmmm.....Star Warsy goodness http://www.screenused.com/
i want lots of that stuff ( i love star wars) :)

Overlord_Ian said:
i want lots of that stuff ( i love star wars) :)
yes indeed. I know the guy that owns it and he refuses to sell it. Plans on being buried wearing it. lol

--Sorry MonsterMaker f i 'jacked the thread. Just thought it was an interesting addition!

I own one of the wands and boxes Harry Potter uses at the very beginning of The Philosopher's (Sorcerer's for you yanks) Stone when is he inside Olivander's wand shop! Its hard to tell from the details of the wand but there is a part in that scene where you see the box and it has the glittery clear fabric inside and royal red jewelry foam inside and the numbers at the end of the box are exactly the same. Apparently they made a hundred exact copies of that wand and mixed the movie on in so I like to think mine is the real one although you could never tell unless you could zoom in on the film and move their hands out the way!

Cool site btw! Might buy myself the holy grail one day! lol yeah when I win the lotto!

RadioaciveMicrobe said:
*drools* I will have that Frank mask.

EDIT: What movie is the broken pilot face from?

I'm gonna go with The Matrix. But hell I dunno. Matrix or T2

One of the Terminators... The one with the Silver Surfer type dude that can morph into anyone.

Looks like Im not the only one intrerested in Franks mask. Better get saving! Although, I wouldn't mind having a lifelike Raptor... Decisions, Decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back