Ebay Listing, O.o do what?!

He expects too much. Plus his description is so amateurish, not professional at all. If I were a buyer I'd be wary of even touching it because of the description

p bro

Jr Member
That's a matsuo SMG, probably the best replica out there. (Matsuo did props for the Battlestar Galactica remake - he's an actual industry professional). That asking price is high but the quality is second to none and the run was very limited.

However the listing is totally unprofessional and barley literate, I would hesitate dealing with him just because it looks so fishy.

spartan005

dont buy it. its a stolen pic. that is one of OC's SMG's and they took that pic a while ago. i have already asked peter cooper about this seller... just report him.

mkshane81

dont buy it. its a stolen pic. that is one of OC's SMG's and they took that pic a while ago. i have already asked peter cooper about this seller... just report him.
That's exactly where I was going to go with it. I knew it was one of O.C.'s pics. Dang lazy people.

-Matt

BLACKULA727

This is an old listing. He used to be pricing it at 1000$ but clearly no one's bitten. Here is the old thread:
http://www.405th.com/showthread.php/35543-Finished-Matsuo-Halo-3-SMG

Apparently, he bought it and promptly tried to flip it, with no success.
I hope you're not saying this is Tubachris's smg. If so, you may want to be careful linking it to his build. Him and I talk often and I can assure you this is not his auction. Just saying.

Tony

Edit: Sorry, I mis understood, I think you were linking it to Tubachris's thread were it came up that the dude was asking 1k, my apologies.

Katsu

Yeah, Tubachris is not the ebayer, and the ebay listing is not his, it is completely different person who bought a Matsuo smg, recycled the stock images and is trying to flip it.

I had been linking for the second discussion going on in that thread (the first being tubachris' finished project, the second is about that ebay listing), was a bit vague there on my part.