Vidmaster: Annual

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not so bad if you have a competent team with you. My attempt took two hours with friends, mainly through a lack of proper coordination and some small hiccups with lag.

I still haven't gotten it! Perhaps I'll be available this weekend - I will probably be the weak link...

it would be really fun to do this or the entire legendary campaign if you want to
I'm unemployed and no school so I have all the time in the world

tlither said:
I still haven't gotten it! Perhaps I'll be available this weekend - I will probably be the weak link...

Tracy, you and I and two other people should get on some time next weekend. Sounds like a good plan?

<----GT. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(S1l3nt V1p3r @ Oct 25 2008, 12:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Tracy, you and I and two other people should get on some time next weekend. Sounds like a good plan?

<----GT. ;)</div>

Sounds good to me. My GT is tredog65. Hit me up when you see me and we'll give it a shot.

I just got this today with my son and a few of his friends. I'm up to helping if someone still needs it. Silent - send me a FR if you like and whenever we are on well tear some stuff up.

Crucible said:
It's not so bad if you have a competent team with you. My attempt took two hours with friends, mainly through a lack of proper coordination and some small hiccups with lag.

It took me like 2 hours to get that achievement :lol:

tlither said:
I just got this today with my son and a few of his friends. I'm up to helping if someone still needs it. Silent - send me a FR if you like and whenever we are on well tear some stuff up.

I've done it as well, I just want to do it again and help some other guys. :)

S1l3nt V1p3r said:
tlither said:
Sounds good to me. My GT is tredog65. Hit me up when you see me and we'll give it a shot.

Alright, buddy. ;)
See you on Live. ;D

im available from sunday afternoon this weekend. Maybe I can join you.

otherwise I'm usually avalible for most of the regular days

hey guys i tried 2 do this twice the first time we were about an hour in and it lagged out when were were almost dont...
then i did it again and it lagged out when i was just about to kill the orb guy....
it sucked hard..

As of right now I'm looking for 2 more people to do this with. I'm online right now.

I know this might be a necro but I didn't want to creae a new topic just for me.

Macattack64 said:
As of right now I'm looking for 2 more people to do this with. I'm online right now.

I know this might be a necro but I didn't want to creae a new topic just for me.

I'm available.

Let me know.

Well since this bad boy got revived, I guess I might as well share my experience with Big Daddy Annual. :rolleyes

One thing you've gotta understand, I actually can't play on Live at my house becasue of my satellite internet. Therefore, when I went on vacation this summer, and had a fast internet connection, I played for 7 days straight. Finally leveled up to a Captain and got a buttload of achievements. :coolThe funny part is, on the last day of my vacation, I was lucky enough to play enough grifball to get the Lightswitch achievement. So I figured, Why not try to get Annual as well? Dear Lord Jesus was that a mistake. I met a guy who didn't have it, and was nice enough to help me out. So when I found one other guy to play, we were still a man short. So we end up picking up this kid who was clearly not right in the head. We got all the way to the ghost part after 3 hours of nothing but frustration. Then all of a sudden when we're about to get to a critical checkpoint, this kid decides to jump off his ghost for what he calls, "Dramatic effect". Needless to say we were pretty pissed. So then after another hour of falling into holes, the game lags out on us. 4 hours wasted. Then my friend Lumpy The Hippo, who was just about the nicest guy I've ever met, decides to keep helping me. So we find another guy, and start over. One thing leads to the next, and we wind up playing for another 4 hours.

I have never been more excited to hear those melodic beeps in my entire life. 8 freaking hours baby. I doubt anybody can beat that. :lol

P.S. If anybody happens to know Lumpy The Hippo, be sure to let him know how much CRANKdatMoNkEy loves him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back