Voice Actors Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could possibly do Pvt Miller and Marines deppending on the script. If you could send me a sample i can send you a mp3 of my voice for either.

well marines would be random battle chatter (brutes on our six!, 10 tangos! quite now..) kinda stuff.
also an odst pvt.

ODST Pvt.: Thank god you guys are here.

Jason: You hurt marine?

Pvt.: I took a bullet to the arm but I’ll be fine.

Jack: wait, a bullet? What happened to your squad?

Pvt.: somethin’ got em’ sir. Went inside em’ and they went awoll and started firin’ on us. Eventually they all got changed or killed. I’m the last one left…

and miller
Eric: what about Miller?

[Jack walks over to Miller]

Jack: you ready, Kid?

[Miller stands up and extends stock on SMG]

Miller: [Sigh]…. Let’s kick some ass….

P.S. miller should sound sad/somber here, his friend died...

I can do any human part. Just give me the lines and I'll get it done asap. It would be cool if I could get a main/ semi-main character though :)

well marines would be random battle chatter (brutes on our six!, 10 tangos! quite now..) kinda stuff.
also an odst pvt.

ODST Pvt.: Thank god you guys are here.

Jason: You hurt marine?

Pvt.: I took a bullet to the arm but I’ll be fine.

Jack: wait, a bullet? What happened to your squad?

Pvt.: somethin’ got em’ sir. Went inside em’ and they went awoll and started firin’ on us. Eventually they all got changed or killed. I’m the last one left…

and miller
Eric: what about Miller?

[Jack walks over to Miller]

Jack: you ready, Kid?

[Miller stands up and extends stock on SMG]

Miller: [Sigh]…. Let’s kick some ass….

P.S. miller should sound sad/somber here, his friend died...

So is the Pvt Miller an ODST or a Marine?

he's the ranking officer and helmsman of the UNSC Dover strait. it's like the Pillar of Autumn of our movie lol
What kind of voice is he? Distinguished, battle harderend, ex warrior or desk worker. He sound like a cool character if you want me to do another voice.

Although, i do think it would be cool to do an odst.

What kind of voice is he? Distinguished, battle harderend, ex warrior or desk worker. He sound like a cool character if you want me to do another voice.

Although, i do think it would be cool to do an odst.
well ex warrior would be the closest description. he was close with Cpt. Keyes, Fought along side johnson on earth, was a CO in the 405th infantry during the 1st battle of earth.

I will send you some samples of my vocies and you can use which ever one for which ever part.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back