Voice Actors Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, I'm a bit late to the party but, for some reason, I have never seen this... if you still need some voices, I'm up for pretty much anything. My voice is fairly versatile, I can go high or low, or even sing if you want. Still scanning the thread for audition requirements.
well if you could you record some battle dialogue for either a grunt or a rebel?

Hey, i just finished recording my lines and i sent them to you (email) if there are any you'd like me to re-record, please do say so. I will be on it post-haste. wait. . . after fast. . . well ill do it when i can!

Sign me up yo! I really would like to do some voice acting!!!! I'll be a marine. I'm not the toughest sounding, but I'll give it my all

Hey I know I have almost no experience with voice acting but if you still need help I could give it a shot. Just give me any part and I'll try my best and give you a sample :D

Hey I know I have almost no experience with voice acting but if you still need help I could give it a shot. Just give me any part and I'll try my best and give you a sample :D
there's alot! grunts, jackals, rebels, marines, brutes, the medic... take your pick lol

Uhmmm I guess medic would be the best for my voice, since they arent as hardcore as normal marines haha
ok...
Medic: How ya feelin’ Sergeant?

Jack: Better. Thanks Soldier.

Medic: Just doin’ my job, sir.

Jack: How’s the rest of my team?

Medic: Nothing major, just some bumps and bruises, sir.
May I Say; you guys are a lucky bunch. Not many people survive a plasma bomb.

Jack: Ha, I don’t believe in luck.

[Ship overhead begins raising large holographic globe and it’s base out of a large hole above the supposed tunnels]

Medic: What the….?

Jack: Leela? What the Hell Is that?

Leela: Processing… Seems to be of Forerunner origins, but I have no previous data on similar objects.

Jack: Well there’s only one way to find out. Sigma! Were heading into the belly of the beast! Ready up!

[Jack and the rest of Sigma begin to walk towards the Grav Lift]

Medic: That’s suicide! You’ll all die!

ok...
Medic: How ya feelin’ Sergeant?

Jack: Better. Thanks Soldier.

Medic: Just doin’ my job, sir.

Jack: How’s the rest of my team?

Medic: Nothing major, just some bumps and bruises, sir.
May I Say; you guys are a lucky bunch. Not many people survive a plasma bomb.

Jack: Ha, I don’t believe in luck.

[Ship overhead begins raising large holographic globe and it’s base out of a large hole above the supposed tunnels]

Medic: What the….?

Jack: Leela? What the Hell Is that?

Leela: Processing… Seems to be of Forerunner origins, but I have no previous data on similar objects.

Jack: Well there’s only one way to find out. Sigma! Were heading into the belly of the beast! Ready up!

[Jack and the rest of Sigma begin to walk towards the Grav Lift]

Medic: That’s suicide! You’ll all die!

Sent a message with the file

Looks like you've gotten tons of responses from people here. I can't wait to hear/see the final cut!

sounds awesome! a little bit of imperfections but it's coming through a damaged helm's receptors so it covers it up, good job!

Ya I knew it wouldn't sound so clear cause I was recording it with the mic that comes with rock band haha. Just tell me if you need any more lines done!

you still need a voice actor? I have many voices. I also have sound & Voice editing tools.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back