Voice Actors Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
XD So i havent even asked if you wanted me to be in it. I sent in the audtion, but didnt really ask. Did you want me in it! XD If so, where?

Alright, i just about finished reading it. Its pretty good. I assume my part is "241 Pious Inquisitor" I was going to ask if we could change the name to Regretful Apostate. I like that sound better! Just curious.

Alright, i just about finished reading it. Its pretty good. I assume my part is "241 Pious Inquisitor" I was going to ask if we could change the name to Regretful Apostate. I like that sound better! Just curious.
Yeah i changed his name, the original turned out to be the name of a ship =/

Thanks I was really happy to lend my voice if you need any thing else I'll try my best to help out

well you want a job on the fine point games team? we need some one to help with comentating vidocs, writing weekly updates, and like concept art and models?

owo Did you want me to send you all the lines? I can i was just curious. I'll go start on them pretty soon.

Edit:: Oh, i saw your reply, ok thats fine. Pious Inquisitor it is.

owo Did you want me to send you all the lines? I can i was just curious. I'll go start on them pretty soon.

Edit:: Oh, i saw your reply, ok thats fine. Pious Inquisitor it is.

oh no, it's regretful apostate now. Pious Inquisitor was a ship name so i had to change it. sorry for the confusion :)

Okay, I'm a bit late to the party but, for some reason, I have never seen this... if you still need some voices, I'm up for pretty much anything. My voice is fairly versatile, I can go high or low, or even sing if you want. Still scanning the thread for audition requirements.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back