Voice Actors Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait a minute. I have a question about the movie. Is the whole movie going to be Cg, or is it going to be live action, but with CG throw in for covenant and etc. ?

I tried recording some lines as Kepler, but unfortunatly, i dont think i do him justice, so im not going to be doing his voice. I wanted something similar to Captain Keyes, but with no luck. Sorry!

Drake reporting for duty!
I haven't seen a checklist or anything, so could someone please fill me in? I have a headset and mic, but do I need a voice program or can I just use the are minimum recording program? Are there any parts left (however little they are)? I'm unemployed and have nothing really taking my time. Let me know if I can help!

Dont worry 037, (I need a better name to call you, help me out here) ill take this!

Look on the first page for parts still open. Really all you need it a mic, and it wuold be best if you downloaded "Audacity" to record in. That way you can export it as a .wav file for easier use.

I dont think i will be able to Miller, I have did some test lines and recording and i couldn't make it sound good. So maybe there might be another part for me somewhere. I also have a great Arnold voice if it may be needed in something part of this film. I will be off to Orlando but will be back the week after.

If you still need an additional voice, I'm you man... might it be a problem though that I live in the Netherlands?

ps. My pronunciation is quite good. although it sounds pretty British, in stead of American

I have a very good amount of experience with voice acting as well as acting in general and I'd be more than happy to lend a hand with ANY voice you may need. My regular voice is fairly low but I can alter it lower, higher, etc.

I have a very eerie / raspy voice I can also do as well as a low "Megatron" voice.
I can do a dramatic character, a leader-type character, and I can have a little bit of fun with any Covenant character. If you still need help please let me know! I already have a microphone and recording software as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back