Voiceovers Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sometimes drive my friends crazy imitating the trains [Where it says "Doors opening"] and the bank [Number 8203, counter 29] etc. Perhaps I could lend a hand but timezones might be an issue, I live in GMT+8 and I can't stay up late often.

I also have a high quality mic I used to use for gaming.

I'm up for anything.....I have my own Series going but...i can make exceptions...and help fellow costume makers...anyone can add me on XBOX LIVE: BuDDers123 I can do alot so just add me and i can give you a whirl.....

I used to have my own radio show here in Oz. I'm sure any of the Aussie contingent on this forum can do the marines for you. After all most of them have Oz accents in the game. All the cool ones anyhow ;)

I guess I have an ok voice for voiceovers, I also work in a radio dispatch centre so I'm used to having a mic in front of my face (albeit on a headset) all day. My voice is kind of low. Hit me up if I can help in any way.

what exactly are the voices for? o_O a machinima??? Anyway I´d like to try. I got a pretty deep, mannly voice (but i dont think good enough for master chief). also I can speak german.

All the best
chris

I may be able to help but I don't know if I have the voice for it. Now if there was only a way for you to hear me talk...hahahahahhaaa....

Ithica

Ithica said:
I may be able to help but I don't know if I have the voice for it. Now if there was only a way for you to hear me talk...hahahahahhaaa....

Ithica

Like Ithica said too. I may be able to help. I have a mic I found just let me know and we can see what can be done?

Wait a minute... this thread if from like last year...

Last edited by a moderator:
I know I'm not certainly well known round these parts, but if your still looking, Im up for it.

I've been doing voice acting for a couple years now, doing everything from Snake, Master Chief, Duke Nukem (note: not commercially for their respective owners), and any other gruff voice you can think of. I don't stay only gruff though, I also do "announcer" voices (see: the late Don Lafontaine) and other various announcers like the "comic announcer" who announces...you guessed it, comedies. I can also go all the way up to tiny tim, and the like, so I'm pretty well versed in anything you need. I also do crazy creature voices/noises (ala Dee Bradley Baker). Most voice work I've done is for amateur animations and films, but I have done more commercial things (I have a number of commercials on air right now actually).

send a PM or whatever, I'm easy to reach.

This may be an old thread but if you're still interested I'd like to try this, I think it would be fun. If you still need anything voiced over or read just send me something to read and I'll email it back to you or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back