Voiceovers Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been doing voice overs for machinima almost as long as I've been playing Halo... about 3.5 years.

My personal favorite is the low toned scottsman. I have a scottish heritage so it wasn't too hard to pick up lol.

PM me if you need some input.

I'm up for human voices. Female voice here, usually British accent with a barely noticeable hint of East European (so I've been told), but have been speaking American English for over 10 years prior to the switch to British so could do both.

Odessa-086 said:
I'm up for human voices. Female voice here, usually British accent with a barely noticeable hint of East European (so I've been told), but have been speaking American English for over 10 years prior to the switch to British so could do both.

Perhaps you can be the Control person of the Aegis Fate. I will send you every line in the script if you can give me an audition here: halo_refugees@live.com. Just read off something. Anything.

Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:
Will do. Just a couple of questions before that - which accent do you want (British or American or it doesn't matter) and which format of the file (mp3 or wav)? Also, could you describe a bit (here or via PM) what the character is, were you to choose me? It might help in getting the right voice done for the audition and choosing the right thing to read. But this is not necessary if it isn't convenient.

Odessa-086 said:
Will do. Just a couple of questions before that - which accent do you want (British or American or it doesn't matter) and which format of the file (mp3 or wav)? Also, could you describe a bit (here or via PM) what the character is, were you to choose me? It might help in getting the right voice done for the audition and choosing the right thing to read. But this is not necessary if it isn't convenient.

PM Sent

I can make my voice sound exactly like elite and talk it clearly, but I don't have a bloody mic or else I would help you out. I practice every day.

At work, people frequently ask me to do courtesy and welcome calls, so if you're ever in need of a secretary/announcements/professional sounding younger woman's voice, I'm up for anything. I also do a thick filipino/fobbish accent for kicks ;) .

Hey, I am interested in trying out :p Is there a part on humans?? Like rookies/trainees
:p or maybe covenant

Awesomely from,
Ralph P.

richiedude said:
i bet i got the deepest voice on the site and i do a mean chief

lol I think I do have a really deep voice. Alot of girls say that to me the instant I talk to them for the first time

I found that if I lower the pitch on my voice, I can get a pretty good Brute or Elite Voice.
FYI, on Halo CE, the Elite noise "worf worf worf!" is actually Johnson saying "go go go!" but slowed and lower in pitch.

Ok I found a mic but I have to find out if it works or not.

If it does I might be in, if not I can try to get one later.

-Pony (y) (y) (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back