• Urban Subdued BDU

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Army Digital ACU

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

theinfamous13

I'm building ODST armor and I need to know which clothing to wear underneath, so I started this poll.

Urban Subdued BDU:

DSC02432.JPG

Army Digital ACU:

DSC02431.JPG

VOTE ABOVE!!!

If you want to see the ODST costume, the link is in my sig.

I would definitely go with the Urban Subdued BDU, it will look better with your armor, IMO. The digital would just stand out way too much.

Yah, me too. My vote's for the Urban Subdued BDU. I think it would create a better overall image.

Harding29 said:
Army Digital ACU if ur goin with a custom color scheme that would match it

My armor is going to be flat black with extreme wear, so it's not really matching, but most of it wold be covered and it would still look kinda cool. If you want to see what I mean, just check the wip.

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree with Harding.. i think it would be pretty sick if someone did a ODST costume using Privateers paint method he used on his concept marine stuff... that Khaki paint looks really good.

but i voted for the Urban

I see why you considered the Army ACU's, because of the color scheme, am I right? I would go with the urbans but, I would be great if there were Urban BDUs with the same scheme.

HaloFreakX said:
I see why you considered the Army ACU's, because of the color scheme, am I right? I would go with the urbans but, I would be great if there were Urban BDUs with the same scheme.

I just did a little research. They actually have urban digital camo. Sadly, I don't have the cash for that right now, so I'm stuck with these two.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back