- more action
- drama
- even MORE action
- irony
- MORE ACTION
- Angelina Jolie
- ACTION
- and some comedy

if you haven't seen the movie, but you want to, i recommend you either rent or buy the DVD/Blueray, its amazing

are there any movies similar to this or by the same director?
I want to satisfy my action cravings

I've not seen it but I know that the director is Russian and has also directed a film called Night Watch and it's sequel Day Watch, which are very good films.

I wouldn't say the greatest but it was an awesome action movie. Anyone else think this year had some great movies compared to '07? I thought most of the '07 movies were disappointing and bad, mostly the sequels.

ANYWAYS, back onto topic. This movie really caught me by surprise with the twist of knowing the main character's enemy is his father which I'm like lol wut.

Last edited by a moderator:
imMonkeyGOD said:
This movie really caught me by surprise with the twist of knowing the main character's enemy is his father which I'm like lol wut.
Eh, that was too Star Warsy for me. I thought thw storyline was horrible, but the action was cool

The action was great I mean during like the first 10 minutes someones already getting uber sniped from like 10 miles away lols. One thing I REALLY liked was Angelina Jolie :love: :cool:

I would have to say that Wanted sucked eggs. The whole concept of "twisting a bullet" was ludacris. And the alternate opening thing I saw on a trailer for the extended showing them twisting an arrow in medival times was the straw that broke the camels back. SOrry man, this movie just sucked IMO.

i tried to watch this movie last night... biggest piece of trash i have seen since Death Proof.

-the acting was terrible (except for my main man Morgan Freeman)
-the action was unbelievably stupid... "oh its a movie" blah blah. being a skilled assassin doesnt mean you can break the laws of physics
-the main dudes scream makes me want to punch babies, and we have to hear it 15 min. straight in the beginning
-his boss was completely unnecessary, her character was so over done and $#!Tty im surprised i made it past that.
-and bending the bullet was completely stupid
-also its impossible to shoot the wings off a fly

but hey who am i to say you are in the wrong for liking this movie. there is obviously alot of people who like these brain dead movies, other wise they wouldnt make money and hollywood would stop making them.

im sure that you enjoyed the last 12 scary movie's, and any other movie that ends in the word movie.

i am loosing faith in the American audience every time one of these movies comes out and it makes money.

Watched it the other day, it had a good story line and such, but the gore was WAY too much for me. Almost threw up.

Best regards,
Mike

Widman2013 said:
Meh. I thought The Dark Knight was better.
QFT man.

By the way, there's some pretty stupid things in Wanted, like how the bullet that killed everone in the room would still be spinning in a circle... right now...

By the way, there's some pretty stupid things in Wanted, like how the bullet that killed everone in the room would still be spinning in a circle... right now...
[/quote]

ROTFL! Wow I can imagine it a pizzahut delivery guy steps in the room, and get shot in the head by the spinning bullet! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back