War Machine Build. Pic Heavy! Updated Pics #27

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope this help

9A-1.jpg

tumbucu said:
dude this is so awesome great job

its perfect im doing the same thing soon after i send my war hammer off im starting a rouge helm the im makeing my iron man for the movie thats comeing out in may

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Marines,

Decided to test run the LEDs and Eye Panels to see what it looked like and well here you go. The Chest LED will need to be doubled/tripled as it didn't seem bright enough. The eye panel is red but the flash from the cam washes out a lot of the redness. LMK what you think.

CIMG0077.jpg

CIMG0083.jpg

CIMG0084.jpg

CIMG0085.jpg

CIMG0089.jpg

And yet another addition to think about, the ammo linker for the Minigun. It's made from cut aluminum and weighs pretty light, but with 30 pieces [there's 100 cut pieces on hand] already on, it's starting to weigh down on one side of the armor. And I need more than 30 pieces to allow it to run properly into a 'ammo' box/drum on the back. Problem is, that would mean the linker will be hanging quite a bit off the back of the armor. Your thoughts?

CIMG0090.jpg

CIMG0091.jpg

Stay safe,

Tim.

You could use balsa or basswood, finely sand and then spray with a metallic chrome paint. Should be lighter although considerably weaker.

Love the gauntlets, you should probably make them shoot something ;)

As for the minigun, I think that although the ammo belt looks insanely cool, I don't recall seeing it in the IM2 trailer.

Great work, this is making me want to finish my armor. :D

--Stonewall

maybe scaling it down a little, it looks a little large for the ammo he would be shooting....which could be the NATO rounds for a gun like a F&Np90

Thanks Marines. And actually, the delinker/chute can be seen in the end bit of the trailer. It's a quick shot and while WM is firing his weapons, check it out again. I didn't see it the first time myself. :) Anyhow, we decided not to use the linker as it's much too late for me to do anything substantial to have it incorporated into the armor. WM's first appearance for the store is on Wed and I'll be at the Singapore Trade Airshow before that, which doesn't give me much time at all.

And since I had to check on the original Iron Man suit condition, as it will be appearing side by side with WM, I took these few shots with my cellcam [apologies on the poor quality], just for the hell of it, using the trailer still as the model. :)

29012010316.jpg

29012010317.jpg

29012010318.jpg

Stay safe,

Tim.

Halo_1 said:
Thanks Marines. And actually, the delinker/chute can be seen in the end bit of the trailer. It's a quick shot and while WM is firing his weapons, check it out again. I didn't see it the first time myself. :) Anyhow, we decided not to use the linker as it's much too late for me to do anything substantial to have it incorporated into the armor. WM's first appearance for the store is on Wed and I'll be at the Singapore Trade Airshow before that, which doesn't give me much time at all.

And since I had to check on the original Iron Man suit condition, as it will be appearing side by side with WM, I took these few shots with my cellcam [apologies on the poor quality], just for the hell of it, using the trailer still as the model. :)

29012010316.jpg

29012010317.jpg

29012010318.jpg

Stay safe,

Tim.

they look awsome bro keep it up

grtz

Last edited by a moderator:
The ironman and war machine pic is cool. All these war machine builds are making me want a helmet. lol

Well, here's the owner wearing it at the store event.

IMG_5038.jpg

If there's time, and I'm free, I think I wanna add on armor plating to the shin armor....give it a heavier mechlike look.

Stay safe,

Tim.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back