War Machine Build. Pic Heavy! Updated Pics #27

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks guys. Means a lot coming from you. :)

On that note, I had to build another War Machine...for an event in Malaysia that falls on the same time as another that needs it here in Singapore. Go figure. :) Anyhow, with this new build, I'm gonna try some new ideas and some improvements that were originally used on version 1. Wish me luck!

And for all the PMs I got on how I built the Minigun, the measurements etc...Here's some pics...

- The 6 rotary barrels are 26" long,

- The Muzzle is 5" long

- The Base is 8" long

- Barrel rings are 1" wide apiece.

IMG_5292.jpg

IMG_5293.jpg

IMG_5294.jpg

IMG_5295.jpg

Stay safe,

Tim.

Looks great! Any plans on motorizing the mini-gun? The paint looks great too, it looks like a brushed on application. Its nice to see how its made as well, thanks!

Have you started working on the new armor yet?

Keeps up the great work.

Cheers,

-Jay

Trigger said:
Oh... so sexy lol keep up the great work!

I agree :) ps you should make the highly awaited mark IV that is seen in the trailer!

Last edited by a moderator:
JAM Designs said:
Looks great! Any plans on motorizing the mini-gun? The paint looks great too, it looks like a brushed on application. Its nice to see how its made as well, thanks!

Have you started working on the new armor yet?

Keeps up the great work.

Cheers,

-Jay

Hi Jay, motorizing the Minigun is still quite a ways off. I'll be motorizing the handhelm aluminium Minigun though. :) As for the new armor, it's ongoing. right now, am working on the new gauntlets to get a little more accuracy. Thanks.

Trigger said:
Oh... so sexy lol keep up the great work!

Thank you!

AI Blue Fox said:
I agree :) ps you should make the highly awaited mark IV that is seen in the trailer!

Hmm, you never know. We'll see...;)

Stay safe,

Tim.

Well, thought i'd post some pics of the second War Machine build parts. Especially the gauntlets, still a work in progress though. Having trouble trying to visualize and build the gauntlet cannons though...brain fart!

IMG_5332.jpg

IMG_5330.jpg

IMG_5329.jpg

IMG_5328.jpg

IMG_5334.jpg

IMG_5335.jpg

Stay safe,

Tim.

Halo_1 said:

ey man...i'm new here..lemme just say you guys are making a reeeeeaaaaal fantastic job on making armors!!! really cool man!...makes me wanna learn on how to make one too?..u mind giving tips on starting up?..i'm a big fan man...oh yeah, about what richi said about wanting one..i do want one myself...how much do u charge?..can u make it using fiber glass materials? hot damn man! it'd really be sweet having one!!!

Thanks guys.

Some more updated pics on the War Machine gauntlets Ver 2.0...once again, I was told to put a rush on it so we made do with what we had done so far and added on the rest from what we could find around the workshop. I hate temperamental deadlines...

IMG_5592.jpg

IMG_5593.jpg

IMG_5594.jpg

Stay safe,

Tim.

Hey all,

Here are the initial painted pics of the new gauntlets...weathering to follow after it's padded up.

IMG_5596.jpg

IMG_5597.jpg

IMG_5598.jpg

Stay safe,

Tim.

Halo_1 said:
Hey all,

Here are the initial painted pics of the new gauntlets...weathering to follow after it's padded up.

IMG_5596.jpg

IMG_5597.jpg

IMG_5598.jpg

Stay safe,

Tim.

wow, very nice, inspiring me to work on mine some more lol

troubleis1983 said:
wow, very nice, inspiring me to work on mine some more lol

Nice work, the second time around is even better! Keep up the great work on this build.

Cheers,

-Jay

i was wondering can anyone model that gat hes got if not ok but for some people who are kinda broke pep might be the only way then we can cast it that would be cool but i was just wondering

Don't forget to bust his bunker with the Ex-Wife! lol it'd be cool if you had the actual launcher...maybe a dollar tree gun...? :rolleyes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back