Warthog side Project

Status
Not open for further replies.
While Im working on my Mass Effect N7 Armor. Im still doing Halo stuff on the side.

My friend wanted to have an RC wathog and he happend to have an RC Truck. so...

Planing to cut out the underparts after I fiber glass resin it so it will fit on the truck

This is what I had to start with so I scalled the pep file scale to the truck. That way I can take the truck cover off and put the new Hog cover on :). Also I got this file a very long time ago and Im very sad to say that the file dosnt seem to say who made it.
:( But whoever it is I wanted to give them credit and say that the file is amazing. :)

Anyways Im sure When Im free I should beable to finish this with one days work... just depends on the day that I do it haha. Anyways just thought I would share this with you :)

Thank you :)

I'm sure I came across someone working on the same thing......anyways, looks good though!! CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE FINAL PRODUCT!!

I might do something like this one day, but personally I'd use one of those gas powered RC trucks just for the "MORE POWER!!!" aspect.

being one who has both nitro and electric cars and trucks. the more power part isnt true. my electric beats the nitro off the line and up to like 30. elec tops out and the gas just keeps climbing. car wise nitro is all around quicker(for the 3 nitro cars 2 trucks and 2 trucks and 1 el car i have) and after seeing this i am so gonna have to do it. my baja nitro or my ultra huge nitro. its like 2 feet long. one day... lol havent drove any in over 2 years.

Hmmm...did Pro-Line discontinue the Helios body? Seems to be out of stock everywhere, especially the T-Maxx size. Maybe copyright laws finally caught up with Pro-Line.

I built a RC hog a while ago using the Helios body. It was a real great project!
1001001h.jpg

1001024p.jpg

http://www.405th.com/showthread.php/16068-I-Built-An-Rc-Warthog

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back