We're Back... I Hope No One Died

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam

Forum Founder
Member DIN
S800
We are on a new server... no more billing or bandwidth issues. Woo hooO!!!

thank you god!!!! I realized while this site was down, that I have no life, and I can't live without this place lol!!!

I realized that with this site down, I lost part of me ... that is quite odd for me to say about an internet site. Anyway, if you all have unlimited bandwidth and no billing please send me the name of that server host ... I'd like to meet him. xD

- Adulese

Yeah, we have 100X what we had before, so basically unlimited. yup.

Adam decided while we were down for bandwidth issues to just go ahead and migrate to a new host with more bandwidth. In turn we didn't have to wait for a new month until the site relaunched, we're back 3 days early ho-RAH! Thanks for all the time working hard to get her back in action again Adam.

Cheers,

Kensai

I never realize how often I check this site until I can't check it.

Thanks for getting it back up Adam!

I got so bored I even went back to the old mjolnir site and just read through articles :p

Haha woot!!

I've also been following you guys on twitter.

It's nice to see you on top of things :D

Though the 405th to me is like the "myspace" of those who are addicted :p

Oh Adam, the Source did not transfer correctly. All of the username/passwords are giving us the /wp-admin/ directory is not found. Additionally the Smooth-On logo on the front page is broken. Also, when clicking login on the source the graphics go all screwy. I'm sure this is all a Vex thing, but an important issue non the less.

Cheers,

Kensai

dungbeetle said:
How do you put the pin back in the grenade?!!! Quick! Anyone!!!???!!!

QUICK!!! you have to sit on it!!!

Savvy

Last edited by a moderator:
We're still resolving a few bugs, please bear with us :)

Known Bugs: Graphics on 405th Source login are wrong, 405th Source login appears with a /wp-admin/ directory not found error for admins, 405th Source avatars are missing in comments/authors and Smooth-On advert is missing from front page.

If you find anything else please do let us know so we can fix it.

Cheers,

Kensai

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back