Westerfield

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paladin57

Hey I was just wondering if there was something going on with Rob over at Westerfield given Ive been waiting awhile now for my armor kit, which is no biggie given it takes time to make and all but I have been emailing back and fowarth as to the status with it and communication was excellent until about two weeks ago, just suddenly stopped getting replies so I was curiose if somethings going on possibly given I have not recieved a reply since then so does anyone know if hes having computer trouble or something? Other than that though for anyone looking for armor Id have to say communication up to that point was excellent.

Thanks.

Rob's on here evey couple of days. If you haven't heard from him it's probably because he's hard at work.

PMs are a more appropriate way to handle this sort of question. Just send Rob a PM, and I'm sure he'll catch you up on his progress.

he might be busy working on your armor or he has a list of armors he has to get done

Paladin57 said:
Hey I was just wondering if there was something going on with Rob over at Westerfield given Ive been waiting awhile now for my armor kit, which is no biggie given it takes time to make and all but I have been emailing back and fowarth as to the status with it and communication was excellent until about two weeks ago, just suddenly stopped getting replies so I was curiose if somethings going on possibly given I have not recieved a reply since then so does anyone know if hes having computer trouble or something? Other than that though for anyone looking for armor Id have to say communication up to that point was excellent.

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
link4044 said:
he might be busy working on your armor or he has a list of armors he has to get done

I was in contact with him before which is why I posted on here, Im not saying hes trying to pull anything, just wondering if somethings come up given the sudden drop off of communication which is odd given during the four month period since my order contact has been rather regular, then about a week ago it just seemed to drop off suddenly, as if something came up, that combined with the rumors of Microsoft filling suite against people for making armor and selling it just made me wonder if something had come up.

Paladin57 said:
..... that combined with the rumors of Microsoft filling suite against people for making armor and selling it just made me wonder if something had come up.

Man where are you hearing things like that? Craziness I say.

Don't worry about it, Rob will get back to you, he's been a very busy man here lately.

I don't think that's the case don't forget he makes them to order sometimes his machines starts to break a need to be fix that would become a back order also from what I hear he makes alot of other stuff besides halo things. I can understand you concern because of communication. For example I order something from Adam like 3 months ago and havn't gotten it yet I mean I know his a busy guy so I don't bug him too often lol. I may send apm once a week just to check up on progress. Just like Rob's site says he has to make them to order maybe yours was a bad pull I mean give him a few days

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back