Westerfield Studios (owner Robert Westerfield Jr.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RJT

On 8/29/2011 I bought two HALO costume kits from ROBERT WESTERFIELD Jr.-Owner of WESTERIFELD STUDIOS in Florida. When I got them they started coming apart or breaking at the seams-Rivets. My son's costume did not fit and my costume was not put together correctly either. I had to go to LOWES to buy NUTS and BOLTS and WALMART to buy BUCKLES,STRAPS, and GLUE to put my costume kit together. These two suits were suppose to be DELUXE versions so that I would not have to do anything to them other than work on the HELMETS.
I called the owner (ROBERT WESTERFIELD JR.) AND INFORMED HIM OF THESE ISSUES AND HE AGREED TO GIVE ME A full REFUND. LATER I received an email from him informing me he would send me a check for the full refund and have me all paid up by MARCH 2012. When I called him or Emailed him about not receiving my check he kept changing stories or giving me different excuses about paying me back. He has given me 4 different excuses about paying me back.
I write this so that the HALO COMMUNITY is well informed and will not go through what MY SON AND I have gone through with THIS COMPANY WESTERFIELD STUDIOS AND THE OWNER ROBERT WESTERFIELD JR.
Company: WESTERFIELD STUDIOS
8340 Ulmerton Road
Largo, Florida 33771
Armor maker (HALO and STAR WARS.)
OWNER: ROBERT WESTERFIELD JR.

Damn, man that really sucks. I know how it is to be wronged by a company, but hey, this is a good community here, you can make a better costume than those two-timing jerks in no time :3

Yeah, his whole outfit looks pretty shady and there are numerous complaints about this company on the web. Its about a 10minute drive from my house as I live in Clearwater. Before I heard or read these horror stories regarding there business practices, I had tried to go up there a few times to talk with him because I was excited to have a fellow builder in my area. Each time I went, it looked as if no one was there.

Have you seen the COMPLAINTS on this company on the WEB. WESTERFIELDSTUDIOS is a ROGUE Company. Honest HALO prop makers need to know about WESTERFIELD STUDIOS and its OWNER-ROBERT WESTERFIELD Jr.
Are you oblivious to what's going on or are you part of the company.

UPDATE ON WESTERFIELDSTUDIOS AND THE OWNER-ROBERT WESTERFIELD JR.

FIRST OF ALL, I WANT TO THANK EVERYONE FOR ALL THE SUPPORT AND ENCOURAGEMENT DURING MY
BATTLE WITH WESTERFIELDSTUDIOS AND THE OWNER-ROBERT WESTERFIELD Jr. HIS LAST EMAIL TO ME
WAS THAT HE WAS NOT GOING TO ISSUE ME A REFUND AFTER PROMISING TO DO SO IN NUMEROUS EMAILS AND PHONE CONVERSATION. BUT MY CREDIT CARD COMPANY (AMERICAN EXPRESS) FOUGHT A HARD FIGHT AND WE WON. I AM
GETTING MY MONEY BACK. THIS WAS A LONG BATTLE WITH WESTERFIELDSTUDIOS AND ITS OWNER (6 MONTHS).
I WANT TO THANK EVERYONE AND ESPECIALLY THE 405th FOR ALLOWING ME TO EXPRESS MY VIEWS.
I POST AGAIN SO THE HALO COMMUNITY IS AWARE OF WESTERIFELDSTUDIOS DISHONEST BUSINESS PRACTICES.
RJT

No man should steal Hard earned money. Glad you could get it back, perhaps you can work on costuming in this website?
The people are absolutely helpful and honest.

Thanks again to everyone who told me to keep pushing forward on this issue.
Now my son and I are moving forward and looking for an HONEST and DECENT HALO armor builder.
Now I have lots of experience in investigating and researching companies and people
thanks to different goverment agencies and sites.
If anyone knows of someone please let me know.

Thanks again for all the support.
God Bless

Thorsolli here on the 405th sells some great halo armor. You might want to check with him. He'll take care of you. Good to hear you are getting your money back.:D

Where is a bit more to it. He modes the kit. Used the kits for Halloween and sent them back. There was some falt on my part. I should of sent the new parts of in a timely manner. So he got two suits for 40 days free rent and has all these nice things to say. Out of the hundreds of armours I have made since 1980 i have never seen any one like this guy. The delay on the refund was just cash flow.

You're about two years late, Rob. Check the date of the previous post before hitting Enter :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back