Weta And Legacy Version Odst Armour Pep Files

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xtreme TACTICS 101

Hey everybody,

As of now, I have decided to start some 3D modeling. I just finished my first model using Google Sketch-up 7, and I believe it turned out quite well.

I plan to re-model most of the Weta version ODST costume. I plan to make it as accurate and smooth as possible. The files we have now (no offence to the modelers and unfolders of them) are fairly inaccurate, so I plan to fix that problem while improving my modeling and unfolding skills.

--------------------------------------------------

Weta Workshop (Bravo 21/22) Armour

Weta version ODST Chest Pad:

Reach_Battle_Rifle-1.png

Download Link

Weta version ODST Main Chest Plate:

Reach_Battle_Rifle-3.png

Download Link

Weta version ODST Stomach Plate

Reach_Battle_Rifle-4.png

Download Link

------------------------------------------------------

Legacy Effects (Tarkov) Armour

Legacy Effects version ODST Main Chest Plate

Untitled-2.jpg

Download Link

------------------------------------------------------

Tell me what you think. Its only one pad, but if you flip the pattern you will have the other. I will edit this post when I get around to modeling the second one.

Next up is going to be the main chest plate. I should have it finished soon enough.

And a special thanks to daredevil71789 for teaching me the basics of 3D modeling. I couldn't have done it without you.

Cheers!

Thanks for the comments! le-yo-ra, I will get around to the gaunlets soon enough. First off is the chest and back armour. Then the shoulders, followed by the gaunlets.

I don't plan to do the shins or the helmet. The shins that have been supplied already are good enough and as accurate as they will ever get, same with the helmet.

Once again with the help of daredevil71789, I have nearly completed the main chest plate. The mesh it somewhat messy and unfinished, but when its done it will look far better.

Reach_Battle_Rifle-2.png

I will be releasing the file tomorrow, unfolded and ready to be scaled and peped.

Cheers, and tell me what you think of it so far!

Ok the Weta version ODST chest plate is in the first post. Scroll up for download link!

Tell me what you all think. Next up is the Mid Chest Plate.

Cheers!

le-yo-ra said:
have you notice this part of the shoulder? are you going to include it? or it is not part of the suit?

That is actually part of the undersuit. If you look in Sean Bradley's ODST armor thread, you will see how he did his.

Last edited by a moderator:
uhmmm... thanks for giving me idea... but is it possible to separate it from the under suit and do this in pep? i hope it is...

le-yo-ra said:
uhmmm... thanks for giving me idea... but is it possible to separate it from the under suit and do this in pep? i hope it is...

That is not part of the Weta ODST. This thread is for the live action ODST made by Weta Workshop for the Landfall shorts:

[attachment=14817:gallery_2_4_148563.jpg]

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back