WETA????

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope weta didnt build that. I personally dont like the leggings. Boots as well. Upper half wasnt too bad. Just my opinion though.

Adam said:
thats westerfield armor... rob, chime in here.

That looks quite good compared to the other westefield armour. But yeah i think Weat couldmake somthing better than this. I mean look at how high quiality the odst were and the marines!

Last edited by a moderator:
drgon47 said:
I hope weta didnt build that. I personally dont like the leggings. Boots as well. Upper half wasnt too bad. Just my opinion though.
same :cautious: kinda crappy... if any; they should use Adams!!!! :D

Fragclone said:
same :cautious: kinda crappy... if any; they should use Adams!!!! :D
Hay that's my CRAPPY ARMOUR...That's mine you can tell by the rivets it the side of the helmet. They add the paint job (Looks nicer then most of my paint) and added the Gold visor. He is to tall for the Kit. But Yes We put that together... Hay If they use it in the movie...
Naa...

Rob said:
Hay that's my CRAPPY ARMOUR...That's mine you can tell by the rivets it the side of the helmet. They add the paint job (Looks nicer then most of my paint) and added the Gold visor. He is to tall for the Kit. But Yes We put that together... Hay If they use it in the movie...
Naa...
sry ._. ...didnt know >>

Guess they are still working on the real MC armour then.

To be totally honest I doubt they would reveal any images of the movie armour until the film is underway (IE, not in Development Hell)

No more bashing. That armor is Chewdogs Westerfield, and he did the custom paintjob with our assitance and feedback.

It's better than many suits I've seen. Critics put up your pics of better armor or be silenced.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back