What a Chance to win a Ironman Arc Reactor ????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Want a Chance to win a Ironman Arc Reactor ????

All you need to do is get nominated or nominate your self for the 405th Insider Member of the Month by commenting the name of the member you think deserves it on the video linked below or any other video made from now till the 2nd to last week in August and Subscribe to troubleis1983's youtube account he is sponsoring this Giveaway.

Video with details:

Troubleis1983's account:
http://www.youtube.com/troubleis1983

Last edited by a moderator:
Just thought I'd drop off some quick production tips to better yourself and the site. My account is still funky from the forum move and doesn't have certain privileges to PM you.

*Spelling: Title should be "Want", not What.
*The pronunciation is "four-hundred and fifth" or "the four-hundred and fifth" NOT "four oh fifth".
*Glad to see you using the green screen finally, however you still need to use it to your advantage. Example, you talk about the Arc Reactor, perfect time to throw it up in a box on the screen. No sense shooting a green screen and only using it for a motion background.
*Spruce up the set.

Good luck to all who enter, sorry I haven't been around much. I'm still in the Halo scene, just not so much after the loss of the Source. I'm still very active with Halo machinima group Angsty Studios and fellow blogger Hawty McBloggy. May the best man or woman win :)

Cheers,
Kensai

Sorry I'm on dial-up right now so Youtube is'nt the greatest for me to use at the moment, but if I could nominate The King Cobra that would be great for his and his brother's Iron Man and War Machine builds.

I've always said " The Four oh Fifth." And always will. (I like it pronounced that way. :p)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back