what do foreigners think of australians? im just curious

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uhhh Australia is crazy man. Tarantula's is like your everyday spider and the bulldog ant that can kill you. and the White tail spider that has a bacteria that can cause your skin to rot. Creepy stuff man. And there is probably many more. But Australia sounds like a cool place to go. I wonder why there aren't a lot of people from Sydney on 405th.

what do foreigners think of australians?? one of my friends has an american friend on facebook and the american friend thought every one in australia has a pet kangaroo and owns a boomerang and a didgeridoo

Heyy .. at least you can easily obtain a real boomerang.. maybe a koala or a wombat .. all I can get quickly in Mexico is a plastic frisbee; I got/play a didjeridoo... they're fun and relaxing, also sound amazing!!

In [American]football, your feet never come in contact with the ball and the goal of the sport is to USE YOUR HANDS to transport/carry the ball to the opposite end of the field. So it should be called "Carryball" instead of "Football"

or Handball... XD

Many nations are scheduled in a way, you say the name of a country and almost always think that the cartoons or TV shows us of that country, we never thought to look in google or maybe if you can travel on and know it

Few perhaps know that I'm Mexican and my English is basic, but if they tell mexico, most deep inside if it has the classic images of two people with a poncho [sarape is the real name] and land with mountains behind and cactus or some very humble houses.

I do not think Australia is very different from where I live, or Canada, the US.. Ireland... maybe we have some different language/house/way of thinking/skin color.. but that is the wonderful of this forums.. where you can find people from many places and share things or learn things, many know new friends here thanks to 405th
well.. that's my vision.. i think.. yeah.. jaja

50-Old-and-Already-Seen-Motivational-Posters-file.jpg

ahahahahahahhahhhahahaha

that amazing

anyway onto the question:

well im from Engalnd, and curently in England so it is raining, so my armour is still a pile of card under my bed, but what i think of Australia is that is always hot, always sunny, and that people just laze about on the beach drinking fosters, and that australian people are always relaxed.

(just me being jealous of my crappy weather probarbly)

Gotta say i Love Perth here in Western Australia.
Does feel a little behind the times occasionally, but im pretty happy all up.
Im like AceNat, i can drive for 5 mins to at Tv Stations channel 7,9 and 10 and Kangaroos everywhere!
"here skip, here skippy"

for some strange reason, i have never wanted to go to Australia, always America, Russia or Japan, even though all i have heard is good stuff about Australia (my auntia and uncle got married there, had two honeymoons, and 4 holidays there!!!) but seeming as nearly half of 405th is ther, i might move there when i have enough money (by which time global warming will be in full swing and the uk will be hot enough!)

I do know that, sadly, there is sometimes some truth to stereotyping, but I refuse to judge all of a country by their depiction in the media. That being said the austrailian's I have talked to are awsome.

Lemme se im the only one i know who owns a Boomarang an i cant throw it for ****, Afl is way awesomer than Soccer, vegimite is great on toast . the discription of drouin would be cold, raining, and dark, and almost snows in the low part of Vic im in half the year, the other half its sooooo hot that your shirt gets drenched in sweat while your walking to school, the tar on the road melts, the sand on the beach is or basically all ground is to hot to walk on in bare feet :D
and then theres like a month in between wher you have nice weather and you can actually get stuff done :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back