What Do You Do While Pepping?

Status
Not open for further replies.

murishani047

Just curious if I'm the only one that listens to music while pepping. If I sat in silence for hours on end cutting and folding I think I'd lose my mind ;)

Funny you ask this as these types of thoughts go through my head too while pepping! I often listen to music, or more recently, watch Farscape because it is entertaining, but does not require me to actually watch the whole thing!

yeah I'm a big audio book guy so I listen to the halo books all the time and I've gotten the kurt lines down so yeah.

I listen/watch RvB. I highly recommend it to anyone who has not seen it yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
I do the same thing, but also listen to the HALO soundtracks (official and fan-made).

which one do you like better mothergoat's the prisoner over this is war?

and yeah I've got over 241 fan made tracks on an MP3 player as of now.

Music and i might put the cutscenes on from one of the halo's. I cant sit there in silence. I get angry and frustrated very quickly if there is no music and i am working. Heavy Rock has a calming / soothing effect Thrice all the way!

I listen to Alan Watts lectures, sometimes find myself just hitting a meditative rhythm and zoning out completely, and when I come around I've completed half a piece lol. I find pep very relaxing.

I listen to my daughters run around and scream. yeah I feel like the wolf from hotel Transylvania, once they get to quiet I have to stop and look for them. then I find one attacking my pep model.

I listen to music all kinds. Lately it's been The Heavy. They are awesome. But I can relate to everyone so far. My kids run around just like Crimmson's. We have Halo on alot from movies, to Mega Bloks, to Xbox, and comics. Mainly I get in a zone and loose track of time. Problem is I squeeze it in every chance I get plus my wife is right beside me cutting scoring and folding.:)

Gamertag: RYNOx666

put in my The Walking Dead DVD serie 1, 2, or 3 don't really matter or just listen to some good ole Prohibition Music "MOONSHINE MUSIC"

usually open up iTunes and hit random. Although during the baseball season, I did have the Red Sox games on the radio. I was able to get some good work done during some of the longer games...

Lot's of music, or I'll watch something I've seen a million times before so I'm not distracted. Lately, it's been South Park.

Man, I must be the only one here who sits in silence and just gets the parts pepped. But when I do put on some music, it's Enya or Halo soundtracks.

something else I do and completely forgot about.

do any of you remember the old anime show. like cowboy bebop or labor patrol, or any of them. some times I just pop in one of the fifty anime movie I have and just listen to them all but one and due to the fact I can't say the title because of a game on here, I can tell you this much it's what I wanted the chief to do to save cortana. :( I really like the ending to it has this song being played...

once someone get's it right i'll post the video from the source.

Last edited by a moderator:
I end up listening to music, like dubstep. Also will listen to SourceFed Table Talk, podcasts by The Nerdist or Welcome to Night Vale. Or I just end up listening to Firefly/Serenity. Really makes the time go by much faster when pepping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back