What do you think they'll do for mlg in reach?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ragecage117

Jr Member
I think they'll take off armour abilities maybe keep sprint but then again it will be a much different game I wanted so see what you guys thought it would be like.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

That's definitely interesting to think about. I think they may keep armor abilities on. Or perhaps turn certain ones off on paticular maps where one ability could provide an unfair advantage. For example, turning off jetpacks on sword base. I think weapons will probably remain headshot only. So that would be Dmr, Magnum, Sniper, and (in place of the carbine) the needler rifle. There could possibly be exceptions, kinda like on Onslaught where a mauler is included, but decreases your speed if you pick it up, or the rockets on The Pit. Are there any other weapon exceptions on MLG maps? I can't recall.

Anyway though, pro players are in for a change up. So many weapons in Reach have changed in the way they can be used effectively. Plus with the addition of things like the grenade launcher (Pro Pipe) and the different firing sequence of the Dmr, people's A-game could be seriously thrown off. I'm definitely looking forward to it though.

That's definitely interesting to think about. I think they may keep armor abilities on. Or perhaps turn certain ones off on paticular maps where one ability could provide an unfair advantage. For example, turning off jetpacks on sword base. I think weapons will probably remain headshot only. So that would be Dmr, Magnum, Sniper, and (in place of the carbine) the needler rifle. There could possibly be exceptions, kinda like on Onslaught where a mauler is included, but decreases your speed if you pick it up, or the rockets on The Pit. Are there any other weapon exceptions on MLG maps? I can't recall.

Anyway though, pro players are in for a change up. So many weapons in Reach have changed in the way they can be used effectively. Plus with the addition of things like the grenade launcher (Pro Pipe) and the different firing sequence of the Dmr, people's A-game could be seriously thrown off. I'm definitely looking forward to it though.

Ya good ideas I actually thought there was a possibilitie it could be taken out and replaced but I don't think so because of the fan base

I hope they don't do anything FOR MLG. MLG ruined Halo 3 for me, with their wining attitude towards how things were perfectly balanced, and made Bungie change everything to lousy BR starts.

Ugh.

I hope they don't do anything FOR MLG. MLG ruined Halo 3 for me, with their wining attitude towards how things were perfectly balanced, and made Bungie change everything to lousy BR starts.

Ugh.

Yeah, MLG can go away take your Win or quit attitude off MAH GAME! And take it too that other game.

BTW, BR was a VERY un-balanced multi-tool .

Ugh.

Id rather have br then any other gun just think how sucky it would be if it was AR then mlg would be a noobs paradise and mlg is the only true competitive game that takes skill without it no one could say I'm better

you ever heard of snipers? much harder then BRs and mlg is nothing but "spawn trappers" which is a nooby glitch and is considered cheating around most people. game battles and mlg can stay out of reach, they have halo 3. BTW every mlg player I've met has a BR crutch and can't use any other weapon but the BR and grenade.

PS. the AR is not a noob weapon, it's really good at close range and it's a good gun to start with.

you ever heard of snipers? much harder then BRs and mlg is nothing but "spawn trappers" which is a nooby glitch and is considered cheating around most people. game battles and mlg can stay out of reach, they have halo 3. BTW every mlg player I've met has a BR crutch and can't use any other weapon but the BR and grenade.

PS. the AR is not a noob weapon, it's really good at close range and it's a good gun to start with.

Amen Rby..A-fricken-MEN! I'd actually would want an older AR model from 125 years prior...the MA3b..because it would be cool.....

and sorry to say this to "l-l4r6c0r3z" MLG players but it's for people who think they're totally 6@da$s 1337s that have self issues and talk smack to others to cover their insecurities......and little...d***s

and ragecage... the droid thing is kinda irritating.

Amen Rby..A-fricken-MEN! I'd actually would want an older AR model from 125 years prior...the MA3b..because it would be cool.....

and sorry to say this to "l-l4r6c0r3z" MLG players but it's for people who think they're totally 6@da$s 1337s that have self issues and talk smack to others to cover their insecurities......and little...d***s

and ragecage... the droid thing is kinda irritating.
srry bout the droid thing can't get rid of it cuz I use my phone since I don't have internet where I live but also I'm not saying I hate ar its just a lot of ppl don't use any weapon but ar,sword,hammer,and shotty and its soooo annoying then guess what they tbag you for it mlg is the one playlist where you don't have to deal with those things and not all mlg players have self issues....p.s. and you can make money playin mlg id love to be pro and get money for somthing I love to do

srry bout the droid thing can't get rid of it cuz I use my phone since I don't have internet where I live but also I'm not saying I hate ar its just a lot of ppl don't use any weapon but ar,sword,hammer,and shotty and its soooo annoying then guess what they tbag you for it mlg is the one playlist where you don't have to deal with those things and not all mlg players have self issues....p.s. and you can make money playin mlg id love to be pro and get money for somthing I love to do

there in lies the propblem....money.....what happened to genuine home entertainment pertaining to shoot 'em up games?

playing a game isn't a sport at all period and you can't change my mind! I guess I get paired with the ones who have self issues and are 1337s and are 45 yrs old and do the "annoying"(actually things that raelly P1s$ me off!) things?!!!??? I've played MLG before and the guys I'm teamed with are absolute moroons...NO MLG FOR REACH ftW!

I understand that and know I can't change your mind definitely noted ya I guess u are paired with the 45 year olds LOL mostly I have problems with little kids some are cool and some I can't stand! But Im not even sure mlg will be in reach Im just holding there's a play type that will be a little more competitive

there in lies the propblem....money.....what happened to genuine home entertainment pertaining to shoot 'em up games?

playing a game isn't a sport at all period and you can't change my mind! I guess I get paired with the ones who have self issues and are 1337s and are 45 yrs old and do the "annoying"(actually things that raelly P1s$ me off!) things?!!!??? I've played MLG before and the guys I'm teamed with are absolute moroons...NO MLG FOR REACH ftW!

I thought I was the only won who remembered what video games were all about. Amen Brother.

I don't see why it's annoying to have variety in a game such as Halo? The BR is like a Multitool. I prefer using many different tools than use a small multitool. :)

I don't see why it's annoying to have variety in a game such as Halo? The BR is like a Multitool. I prefer using many different tools than use a small multitool. :)
That's you not all the other noobs who think I'm beast cuz I have a sword or shotty and then talk like their the $h!t it makes me mad.

i completely agree. i don't really like the br all that much. its a very crutch gun. i prefer the smg over AR tho. the larger clip and not much difference in damage is a big advantage, also with the ability to dual weild for maximum firepower

Like he said above: I think they will remove some of the abilities for use with the mlg gametype. I never really liked playing mlg, so it doesn't really bother me what they decide to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back