What Does Your Desktop Look Like?

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks for the links pervy. its interesting. i've gone through win customize's stuff so many times i'm surprised i never stumbled across this.

heres my custom, as u can see im listenin to A7X, woot.
desktop.jpg

PervySage said:
here is my theme updated XD (405th start button)
desktop.jpg
how did you do that with your start button?? i want to do it with the 405th symbol!! :D
i cant find my camera so, mines just the old bungie background :D

Last edited by a moderator:
hey you gotta have windows blinds and then you just have to install a theme and photoshop the start button pic... i can post mine for you if you have vista but i gotta remake it first (i messed it up :(

PervySage said:
hehe its not vista srry guys...
Yeah, it's windows XP, with a custom 'vista' theme.

Spartan 26: Just press PRT SC on your computer and CTRL+V, it to Paint. Save, and upload.
(if you have a notebook, press FN+PRT SC).

-FSS

Last edited by a moderator:
Spiffy desktop UNSC ;).

ubuntu-leopard-screenshot-big.jpg

Doesn't seem like much but this is my Ubuntu and WinXP Pro desktops ;).

My mac editing studio of course uses the same default theme, converted them all over for ease of daily tasks and common tasks between the three. Also mapped the keys so the keyboard shortcuts work the same. Basic tasks get accomplished in Ubuntu to protect against spyware and whatnot when surfing.. use Win XP for Photoshopping and Editing in After Effects when in this room and the Mac editing studio for film work.

Cheers,
Kensai

*Explicict content* Woah... MY EYES!! THEY BURN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11one!1½!!!!!!!!!!
(you 2 just had to do that, didnt you? (CPU64, Vaderfist).

-FSS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back