What Does Your Username Mean To Me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, there are some good ones here. You can either make a run at my username, or my gamertag = Streetrocks. I really lolled though when I looked up my first name on urban dictionary...

Brandon McClain said:
Lol, there are some good ones here. You can either make a run at my username, or my gamertag = Streetrocks. I really lolled though when I looked up my first name on urban dictionary...

Im gonna use your gamertag for the epic lulz. I see a group of small pebbles staring down the road to see a brand new ford 500 Wheller semi barreling at them. They all shut thier pebbely eyes and say their final prayer, All of a sudden KRAKOOM. Robot osama bin laden saving them in an apache

Rocks-"THANK YOU RO-SAMA"

Robot Osama"لا الصخور مشكلة قليلا! أراك الأسبوع القادم!" TRANSLATION-No Problem little rocks! i see you next week!

raziel1981 said:
mine mine mine!!! :rolleyes :lol

Raziel=ezio. Hmm i see mario dressed as ezio jumping off of the mushroom kingdom castle spire into a bale of freshly cut fire flowers, Shortly after a passing goomba guard walks by, this is his final mistake...

Last edited by a moderator:
Cadet said:
I'll bite.

hmm, i see a war hardened commando walking into battle. And than he wakes up to find hes a rookie who fel asleep on the plane on the way to battle....he cries himself to sleep that night. And than HE wakes up to find that he IS the commando who passed out for no apparent reason. And wakes up again to find hes a 71 year old man. Who than wakes up to find hes paris hilton. Who finnaly wakes up to see that the whole time hes been george bush.

"hmm, that was...a weird...dream, i...love tacos!"

IroniumCostuming said:
scan.jpg

I would so ride that (the uni) if it was real!

What's my name mean to you?

Bet ya you can't do my name

Dun Dun Dun Daa.............

Dun Dun Dun Daaaa...........

Tyvern said:
Bet ya you can't do my name

Dun Dun Dun Daa.............

Dun Dun Dun Daaaa...........

ty pennington flying on a fern plant, shooting prebuilt house parts at a giant mutant hobo.

Ty-"Now you are no longer HOOOOOOME LESSSSSSSSSSS"

Hobo-"GUARGA!"

Well 405th ive had so much effin fun with this thread, but. There is ONE certain user who id like to post in here. The very Owner of this epic site. Mr.Adam, if he posts in here than i will officially have unlocked an achievement. and this will go into my sig

[attachment=14871:lolz.jpg]

link4044 said:
im game and how bout a mod achievement

I see link chasing after gannon, on a giant ferris wheel screaming at gannon.

Link-"I WILL RAPE YOU WITH A RAKE!!!!!"

Gannon-"OH CRAP OH CRAP OH CRAP!"

009-SPA said:

I imagine Sean Connery flying in a harrier screaming at an oompa loompa

Sean-"Chome Bach Here Youu Little Menache!" (read with his accent)

Oompa Loompa-"what the doompity doo is wrong with you!!!!!!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back