What Does Your Username Mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back in the day when I played competitive paintball my nickname was gremlin cause well... I'm short, fast, and a general pain in the arse. The name stuck and I try to use it in any forum and I use Gremlinlord117 on Xbox live (someone took both Gremlin and Gremlinlord... :( )

kawaskie stands for kawasakie my bike A girl friend of my prenouns it always wrong and it had a nice ring toe it

It all started on my cousin's Xbox and his copy of Halo 2. I was making my own account, and I wanted a random name and number, to follow Spartan naming tradition. So, Mike-042. (I later realized my cousin AND my uncle are named Michael) How does this matter?

Well, when I got Halo 2 Vista, I needed a gamertag. I originally wanted to be SchizophrenicSpartanII, but there weren't enough characters. So, I stuck with SchizophrenicMC (MC standing for Master Chief). I was incredibly into the games at the time. Well, back to the Mike part. I later decided to standardize the Mike-042 thing, and I had just finished playing this little journal-based roleplaying game with my friends, including Mike the Spartan, who had developed Schizophrenia and gone rogue. And I needed backstory for him. So, I fiddled around with last names, and came up with Mike Christiansen (Because I'm mostly Danish, by descent, and I needed a C name... Little did I realize, my cousin's name is Michael Coffaro.) (The long and short of it is, due to a genetic disease, as a child, Mike was placed into cryogenic storage and forgotten for about 500 years, and then was stumbled upon, thawed, and cured, and later recruited into SPARTAN-II)

So, SchizophrenicMasterChief became SchizophrenicMikeChristiansen. And, whenever I need a fake name, I use MC.

Oh, yeah, Schizophrenic. I just liked how it sounded at the time. Besides, you say "SchizophrenicMC" and it just rolls right off the tongue, you know?

I try to keep Drakku my username for all the internets. In fact, I'm usually 95% of all Drakku you can find in an English-speaking environment.

Drakku has been my nickname since seventh grade. Some of my friends' parents still call me it, actually.

Drakku is short for Drakiaku Draka, my full nickname in a language we made up in said seventh grade. It means 'little evil,' and was originally just the name of the little character. (The blue dragon in my signature).

I eventually just started associating her as my avatar, and so it became my nickname too.

So bam.

diaryboy means...well a boy with a diary! :eek

i don't have one anymore. :(

but I thought of changing it, but on my YT channel, i like the sound of "Diaryboy Productions"!

Goomerspartan10

Goomer- a word i made up in grede 7- means a goof, stupid person, moron

Spartan- im making a mark IV 'spartan' suit

10- just a random number i chose

Lando = My name

The = an adjective or something

Spartan = I like Halo. What else would I choose? Besides, this was already my Steam name, along with the derivative LandoTheNinja in quite a few other places.

As for my avatar, I just like kittens, Type 96s, and head-shots.

My name roots back to when i used to play homeworld when i was like 9. I straight up sucked at it, so I was instantly deemed a noob. I decided to be upfront with people and hopefully avoid some of the flak i was getting, so i changed my username to "supernoob". When I first got xboxlive, "SUPERNOOB" was already taken, and iPods were HUGE at the time, so the "i" was a natural add-on.

I got into halo trial modding a little while back, and would turn down the gravity and use a Rocket Launcher to launch myself on top of the map.

Then i would kill anybody on my map that cursed, or broke any little rules i had set up.

I set my name as A_Guardian so that they were killed by "A_Gaurdian".

Mannaged to sneak a halo 2/3 reference into trial.

WOO!!

Forged: i like forge and the word Forged you should know.

Reclaimer: spark calls the chief Reclaimer, in sparks head the chief is out to reclaim the universe from the flood.

basically a reclaimer forged to reclaim something.

Was playing a Rpg game like WOW called Plane Shift. I told it to give me a random name and it gave me Cayoke Leach.

well i all honesty i have no clue where my name comes from but it means leader well Prime deoes eny way but i seriously have no clue where Zero Prime came from it came from thin air and it stuck in virtual worlds and in the phisical

raziel1981 comes in two parts :cool

raziel came from an old (well not actually that old) game called Soul Reaver Legacy of Kain the protagonist of the game the vampire-turned-wraith.

1981 my year of birth.

hah, this was a really good idea, my name comes from my nickname. stick. and i forgot what it was from but i had the x's around it so it just stuck as xXSTICKXx

Mine is based off the same idea as Ghostwriter (a person who write for someone else that gets the credit) I do graphics,websites, props, parts, set and scenery for other people who gets the credit so I when I do a piece I tag it Ga I have been doing it most of my adult career I'm alright with it cause without people like me the best things we see would only be mediocre at best, I don't always do it for the credit just the results.

"Ima" - "I'm" with an extremely heavy southern accent of some sort.

"Gonna" - "Going to" with an accent of some sort.

"Get" - In this context, to find and/or kill.

"You" - Some sort of idiot or otherwise unwanted form of company.

Now, all together, it means: I'm going to find and/or kill you (i.e. some sort of idiot or otherwise unwanted form of company).

Got it from my stepdad, and it stuck. Even though, strangely enough, I don't have much in the way of a southern accent, 99% of people who try to pronounce my name say it with a southern accent that's heavier than a block of lead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back