What Does Your Username Mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice posting so far guys I can see this going a ways since we have a lot of members on here each day. And I never would have thought your name meant killing somebody Imagonnagetyou I always though it was just getting soemone not killing them in the process LOL. BTW did you get a PM I sent to you a couple days ago?

j0ey0x- my first name and last with zeroes in place of o's pretty simple

but my xbox live name (homestarMUHFIN) is just the first name of a character in a cartoon series http://homestarrunner.com/main25.html which is hilarious btw check it out. and the end MUHFIN part is just what i thought of at the time.

Sith- Darth, Star wars (the ones w/ red lightsabers)

Slayer- Killer, exterminator, etc.

Sithslayer: Inspired by "Sharkslayer" from shark tale.

78: lucky number

Sithslayer78: my username, Gamertag, and widey used Internet username.

Uh do I need to explain mine?

computer- one of those metal things that beep and make noises. You're using it right now

geek- an enthusiast or expert especially in a technological field or activity (from Webster :D )

So basically I like working with computers. I actually stole the name from my older brother :lol

ok, so my name originally comes from my first xbox live gamertag, uprising terror. and we all know how ridiculously cheezy gamertags are so I wanted to change it and quickly. I soon came up with winged rising, my current. reasons for that, I love the rising aspect, I don't know why though. I'm also a runner, which is somewhat where winged cames from, like the wings on your feet... But it can also mean that I love improving on my abilities, and getting better at everything I can - rising to new heights... on wings... that I have... lol, afterwards I just shortened it to WRising.

BTW! name pronunciation is acutally supposed to be like wing-ED rising, like the beginning of edward, people on XBL can never get it right, or even say it for that matter...

GiR3892 said:
Gir : an invader zim character , seriously awesome and hilarious

3892 : my birth date 3/8/92

holy crap! i was born on 3/8/94

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I though about using my cosplay name, Tatsuyoshi, but decided to militarise it a bit. So I used Tango, the radio code word for 'T', and put the year I was born in at the end, 89er in radio code.

Most people can't say my username ( they say it like sea ninja when you say it like Sean ninja ).

Seaninja951 comes from my name, Sean. The ninja part comes from the fact that I always have a black shirt on, I'm über quiet and I'm a ninja :p. 951 was my library code when I was in the first grade.

SPARTAN-089 is self explanatory, it is my spartan's tag/code number.

89 is my number because my father used to be a NFL wide receiver and his jersey number was 89

well mine was my spartan(spartan-005,S-005) number like alot but mine is off the year i graduated high school. which now is no good cuz there is a 005 which im pissed but before the books was 087 but that was kelly so i am now 076 hence my ship ID number since i am in the navy. good old CVN 76 and im a PO3 but i wish i could change mine on here if any1 knows how to change ur display name plz let me know.

My cousin gave me this name the first time i played Halo 1. Idk why but it sticks, and I added the ls for my gamertage cause my first gamertag had Xs.

My username is a little more pretentious than I like to be in real life. In Norse mythology Midgard is the realm of humans. And Lord well, blasphemy is fun

rundown said:
I was obsessed of a game that made you drive a car and run people over to gain points. If you demolished a car of someone else in the center of the screen RUNDOWN appeared.

Forgot how the game is called tho. It was epic. You could upgrade your car with chains, guns,...

i believe that is Death Race 2000 ill have Sgt. Striker confirm he loves that game and has all the mods for it.....flying car with chain ball and no gravity=very fun times XD

anyway i made mine up back in the day. Jango Fett= coolest dude in Star Wars, you try to kick that much ass with no force powers. for about 4 years i had no life beyond star wars...now halo and computers have been added to the mix so im still just a super nerd. i was 14 at the time and then added a 0 cause it looked cooler. however i had to change it to a lower case L instead of 1 for runescape. It just became a nickname and now i use it for everything or i add another 4 if its already taken. i have a whole back story for the character just never fully typed it out without it getting deleted somehow.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back