What to do.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spartan 270

What to do while in an elevator... Really Really Random.

1. Make explosion sounds as u press the buttons.
2. Stare at someone for five minutes while smiling and say i got new socks.
3. Every time the door opens, run out and run back in.
4. Take a chalk and draw a box around yourself. Then say "my personal space."
5. Make a weird sound every time the door opens.
6. When the buttons light up when u press them, draw something out of the lights, smiley face, tic tac toe, etc.
7. Push all the buttons and say it looks like a Christmas tree.
8. Laugh randomly.
9. Stare at the wall behind u.

These are pretty much random things my frend said to do while in an elevator. I just thought they were funny.

Pop open the ceiling hatch and climb up the cables Die Hard style... try to convince other passengers that their lives depend on coming with you...

Actually don't do that. :shock:

What Sean writes:
Pop open the ceiling hatch and climb up the cables Die Hard style... try to convince other passengers that their lives depend on coming with you...

Actually don't do that. :shock:

What Red hears:
:eyepatch:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm...

10. Whenever someone enters the elevator, grab their hand and shake it firmly while saying, "Just call me admiral".
11. Walk onto the elevator with a cooler taped shut that says "Human Head" on the side.
12. Stare at someone with a insane/creepy smile for a good portion of the ride... then shout to them happily, "I've got new socks on!"
13. When someone enters the elevator, stare at them intently. Then mutter to them... "You're one of THEM!"

Re: Red

Heres a better one for you then.

Stand quietly and wait for your floor. When the doors open, safely exit the elevator without disturbing the other occupants.

This one takes some planning but......

Buy some NEO sunglasses and a black trenchcoat and wait in the elevator. When someone gets in. Look at them uncomfortably, then grab your cell phone and act like your talking to someone saying, "I need an exit ASAP."

They have a similar topic with the same exact ones on RuneHq.
Heres a couple:
-Make a demon costume (not hard), walk in to any smaller space, and say "I must find more suitable hosts for my lord."
-Walk in to the elevator. Punch the wall. Mutter something that sounds angry. Then say: I just got a million dollars.
-Sing either a cookie monster nu metal song in a super high-pitched, poppy voice, or sing a popular pop song in a cookie monster or Wookie voice.

Sean Bradley said:
Re: Red

Heres a better one for you then.

Stand quietly and wait for your floor. When the doors open, safely exit the elevator without disturbing the other occupants.
...leaving behind the box that says "Human Head" XD haha

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back