Who's going to a Halo: CE Anniversary release tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last night was pretty fun! I wasn't the only one excited for all the games that came out. Ezio and I had some fun with the camera crew that he came with at GameStop. Many pics of us trying to kill each other for the cameras. Glad I went out after all, though my suit is starting to show some scars, but it was finished and made for these kind of things. It was great that a lot of people knew I was Grif, had fun talking by head bobbing.

image.jpg

image-1.jpg

FIGHT!
image-2.jpg

i went pics to be up soon 2 people were there for halo about 100 were there for assassins creed and 20 for saints row pics to be up soon i was multi colored but it was fun

There's two Spartans at this MS midnight release, one of them has a Mk 7 suit!! Is this someone from the 405th, it looks exactly the same as the one BlueRealm built, but 343 has that now don't they?

Last edited by a moderator:
That looks like the Kat made by Legacy and the Mk7 made by Blue Realm; which as far as I know, are both owned by 343i. The Mk7 was commissioned by 343i from BR recently and debuted at PAX; correct me if I'm wrong.

That looks like the Kat made by Legacy and the Mk7 made by Blue Realm; which as far as I know, are both owned by 343i. The Mk7 was commissioned by 343i from BR recently and debuted at PAX; correct me if I'm wrong.

No that sounds right, maybe 343i had some devs take them out for a spin so they don't sit and collect dust at the office lol.

I finished uploading the video I edited for the Halo: Anniversary Midnight Release I went to! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back