Why Do I See Lines Etc On Ppl's Pep Creations?

Status
Not open for further replies.

shade

why do i see coloured or black lins on the outer side of ppl's pep builds. I dont have any on my helmet? Is it beacause ppl are silly nd dont know the diff between a valley and a mountain fold? I hope it is coz i dun wanna do nyfin wrong xD. Cheers.

Dizzerak said:
Sounds like your seeing scoring lines from people using ink pens to score the folds.

ahhh, may sound like an idiot, but scoring xD? Cheers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Scoring with ink is going over the fold lines with an ink pen, this makes the fold line thinner (hence, easier to fold). It makes it easier to fold nice and clean. theres a sticky in the noob section I believe

Dizzerak said:
Scoring with ink is going over the fold lines with an ink pen, this makes the fold line thinner (hence, easier to fold). It makes it easier to fold nice and clean.

k thx. maybs ill try it for my opne of my other peices 2 see if i likes it better xD. Cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
yea, he's probably right, chances are its just people scoring the line for a much cleaner looking fold. when you print the piece it should already have valley and mountain lines on there, people just go over them...

The black pen is for mountain, and the red pen is for valley. I think every time I see a pen now I will think of scoring pep lines heh.

On a side note... I don't mean to come off as a jerk, but op your grammar and spelling are horrendous. If you're too lazy to go over what you type then I don't see you completing much around here. I think I have a headache now just from trying to read your first post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back