Soft Parts Would This Work?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ithica

Sr Member
I found this and I was wondering if you bought a size larger than your own (to tighten back better) would this work well for you neck and helmet?

16j0hll.jpg

Ithica

That actually seems like an awesome neckpiece! Where did you find it?

By the way, at 172 posts, this belongs to the Undersuit section, not noob ;)

Great find!

Ooooohhh that's cool! It has some nice texture, that a regular baclava might not have. If you could modify one with some button snaps, instead of the drawstrings, that would be great! :D

I apologize for the wrong section. I found it on ebay of course..lol. I will see if I can modify it once I get it. They go for around $30.00. I think the texture makes it worth it. Do a search for Neck Corset. You can add the words latex or leather as well. Please move this to the appropriate section.

Ithica

looks like something a bit too erotic for me to call an 'armor' peice. I used a ski-mask under my helmet, and it covered my neck fine. Maybe some kind of elastick sock just for your neck would work just as well? Just a thought. Im not sure I like the lace in the back... But ye, nice find!

First the sword and now a neck peice? Have you been surfing the web for project ideas Ithica? lol.

I have been surfing for many Ideas. If most of you think I was looking at erotic material and found that image then.....hey I'm deployed what do you expect..lol. I'm joking actually I was just looking at Balacava's for my daughters suit and found the neck gaitor and so on, then I expanded my search when I found a latex neck corset and got this. I have plenty of Black Balacavas issued to me but I am looking for stuff to give me that extra look and feel. Something to just stand out a lil more. I told my wife I am going to walk down 6th Street in Asutin, TX wearing my suit and carrying my 14 ft Burmese Python, I'm sure I would get more attention than needed...hahahahaha.

Ithica

That is much better. Well I already paid for the other so I guess I will still order this one ...lol.

Ithica

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back