WTF???

Status
Not open for further replies.
When i print testings like on normal paper like for ex just to see the quiality and other. my numbers on every part are very foggy i cannot read them. Any advice how to fix this?

You could try shrinking the numbers or something...what do you mean by foggy? Could you elaborate a bit?

Just a note here; the forum is a great tool to utilise in your armor projects, and although we are more than happy to assist in the occasional question while you are working on a project it gets on everybody's nervs when you ask 6 questions about each step. Again, we wouldn't have a HUGE problem with this, but when the questions can all be answered by yourself by looking for them it's a burden for us.

Good luck with your armor, and just make sure you read every post before you post little questions.

i made the traspercty into o% some numbers were fixed but the begging its normal but they are wery little how to make them a bit bigger? acutaly it didnt even fixed anything maybe my paint is going out? or something. but i dont hink so becose its just fogy numbers everything other is ok...

around the same place where you find print config. you should find number configuration (or something like it) open that and you can choose the font size. Just beware if the numbers get too big they'll overlap when theres a lot of little folds

now i dont know i think somethings wrong with my parts look when i make the typical lowest det helm evrything normal.. when i do ex the assault riffle its not normal the nubmers are very little.
but i noticed that on the typical helm there was portrait and landscape so wich shoud it be?

Usually it is set up to be portrait. YOu can check by looking at the 2D Pattern Window and seeing if the pages look landscape or portrait (landscape is sideways, portrait is up and down.)

Now, please shorten your sig. The sig alone takes up my entire screen. Either keep the photo and get rid of the text, or keep the text and get rid of the photo.

SpartanNoob said:
When i print testings like on normal paper like for ex just to see the quiality and other. my numbers on every part are very foggy i cannot read them. Any advice how to fix this?
The numbers shouldnt be foggy at all, they are all readable and clear, if not, it's your printer's fault, get a new one. Plus printing on normal 20lb printing paper is not the best way to go, even if you want to make a test, still do go with cardstock, gives you a better feel for working with it.

Last edited by a moderator:
do you have a lexmark printer, if so... burn it!
lexmarks in my experience always do stuff like this, the one we have sometimes prints blank pages, this annoyed me so much i went and bought my own printer.

now that i fix that i ask one thing what to do if some numbers are on each other? like make them very small or something? no my printer is HP it is good though.
And another thing i noticed that my ink is low too so ill buy some. in fact i dont know wtf is happening sometimes everythings normal its prnting some times it prints wery foggy as i told u so i can quies that my ink is going out.now .

Turn off any image print optimisation in your printer options.
Set it to pure Black and white mode.
Turn off any "Fit to page" scale settings.
If it is in Draft print quality - set it to Normal or Best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back