X button debate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah yes i have to think about next gen lol casue playing H2 on 360 Lb is mic and movie thigns around next gen got rid of blk and wht buttons. Ok all makes sense to me now.

they might do auto in other things. how stealthy would u be if u ran around at light with a light on ur head. why not put a neon sign that says "headshot right here." (sorry for being mean)

I hope it is a sprint/ dodge button. Someone mentioned a squad control button. Just basic commands like grenade over there or gett in a snipe position. Also I was re-reading the Halo 3 EGM and they say that they want gamers to come up with their own ideas and agrue/ discuss over it. We're like puppets and Bungie is just toying with us. We are falling into their trap! LOL

Reload has been remapped off of the X-button and onto the respective bumpers. When dual-wielding, RB reloads the right weapon while LB reloads the left weapon. Similarly, RB replaces the X-button as the action button. Boarding vehicles, picking up weapons, everything the X-button used to do is now done on RB.

Redsleighdown said:
Reload has been remapped off of the X-button and onto the respective bumpers. When dual-wielding, RB reloads the right weapon while LB reloads the left weapon. Similarly, RB replaces the X-button as the action button. Boarding vehicles, picking up weapons, everything the X-button used to do is now done on RB.

wow where did you get that info from?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back