XBL Subscription Deal (US only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SH Jack

Jr Member
I don't know if this is in the proper place but there's a deal on buy.com on an XBL 13 month gold card (a year + 1 month free). It costs $38.99 and you can get $10 off if you use Google checkout and are new to it. The price is usually around $50. Unfortunately, it's US only since the cards are region locked. I guess you can still use it if your Xbox account is registered for US but then you'll still need a US mailing address because of buy.com's shipping policy.

http://www.buy.com/retail/Product.asp?sku=201975268

I guess we Canadians will just have to occupy ourselves with lumber milling, hockey, and maple syrup harvest :(

SH_Jack said:
I don't know if this is in the proper place but there's a deal on buy.com on an XBL 13 month gold card (a year + 1 month free). It costs $38.99 and you can get $10 off if you use Google checkout and are new to it. The price is usually around $50. Unfortunately, it's US only since the cards are region locked. I guess you can still use it if your Xbox account is registered for US but then you'll still need a US mailing address because of buy.com's shipping policy.

http://www.buy.com/retail/Product.asp?sku=201975268

I guess we Canadians will just have to occupy ourselves with lumber milling, hockey, and maple syrup harvest :(

Your not missing much with Xbox live..Unless you want pre peubecent teens and even 10 year olds saying words they shouldn't even know yet screaming at you when you own them...

Last edited by a moderator:
GruntOfAction said:
Your not missing much with Xbox live..Unless you want pre peubecent teens and even 10 year olds saying words they shouldn't even know yet screaming at you when you own them...

Those cards are for brand new accounts and cannot be added to a current Xbox Live Gamertag... You would have to create a new account for the card to work... Also my friend has told me you can get those for about $20 on Ebay... Well atleast he got one... :\

Well, I'm a PC gamer myself so I wouldn't know about it much myself. Thought I may as well post this in case it was a good deal, but I guess not. :whistle:

GruntOfAction said:
That's such a stereotype. It's not like every game you go into is full of 11-year-olds screaming the F-word every 2 seconds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back