XBOX 360 Offline Profile recovery possible?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PigBenis

Hello dear members...

I have a big problem caused by dumbness and by a brother who was treating me to do things asap....

The prob is : I bought the halo 4 XBOX slim edition and i wanted to transfer my profile from the elite to the slim... i used a stick... xbox elite asked me to format the USB stick.. i did that since there werre old files i didnt need i didnt care for the loss ..

Well then i took my HALO avatar helmet and transfered it with my old profile to the stick...

after that i put it into the slim and was in a rush ... i pressed yes everywhere... after i realized slim wanted to format the stick again it was too late to abort that....

Well now i have a stick formated ...

Anyone has a clue if its possible to recover it from the stick ?

If not is it possible to recover it from the elite xbox?

Note: Online profile recovery is not an option since i wasnt on for a long time and i didnt connect it to my offline playing profile...

I would appreciate answers after i tried many things ... Im so desperate now :(

spes 256

Bro, I'm going to go with no, but send a PM to Noble9360. He's my mentor, and he might have an idea. PS... delete your mailbox some. lol.

So, you're saying that you had a profile that you never connected to Xbox Live and it basically got deleted. Is this correct? If that is the case, then unfortunately, it's gone. If it was ever online, then recovery is possible, but if it is a profile you've used exclusively off-line, then it's gone. Sorry to say.

Once formatted, your chances are slim. It also depends on how xBox does its formatting. Simple formatting basically delete all the files. A full formatting will erase everything.

What you can try is get a software called Recuva. It recovers deleted files and disk discovery. Plug the stick on your PC and run the software to scan it. Hope that helps.

Once formatted, your chances are slim. It also depends on how xBox does its formatting. Simple formatting basically delete all the files. A full formatting will erase everything.

What you can try is get a software called Recuva. It recovers deleted files and disk discovery. Plug the stick on your PC and run the software to scan it. Hope that helps.

I tried that... i found the files but the problem is that xbox want to format it again... after i put the recovered files on the stick...

So, you're saying that you had a profile that you never connected to Xbox Live and it basically got deleted. Is this correct? If that is the case, then unfortunately, it's gone. If it was ever online, then recovery is possible, but if it is a profile you've used exclusively off-line, then it's gone. Sorry to say.

Thanks ... i know its not possible and yes i wasnt connected with my offline account since i played at friends place... ^^
Well i guess bad luck then

but anyway thank you for the answers guys

spes 256

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back