Xbox motorcycle

Status
Not open for further replies.

AoBfrost

ilmchopper.jpg

ilmchopper1.jpg

Crafted for an Australian game competition, this xbox 360 motorcycle is worth $75,750 USD ($80,000 AUS)

It's a chopper bike, made by Dave Harvey from GLH Custom Choppers.

This one-off work of chopper art is the main prize in a retail promotion by GAME stores across the country. Its slick flowing lines evoke the Xbox 360’s hallmark styling and finishing touches recall various elements unique to the console.

With custom paintwork from world renowned airbrush artist Wayne Harrison, famous for his work with the Discovery Channel’s ‘Orange County Chopper’ team, it features a massive 883cc Sportster engine and rolls on magnificent 18 and 21 inch billet chrome wheels.

From xbox.com

Last edited by a moderator:
That thing is so ugly.

Of course, I hate choppers with a passion. But whatever floats your boat!

The color isn't my cup of tea (I like the brighter color of lime that Microsoft uses?) but the gauges are awesome.

BNTchopper.jpg

yea im not a big fan of choppers my self but i dont think that would be a cool idea for a motorcycle anyways im more of a import tuner kinda guy.

p.s. alexonekenobe need to fix your sig homie its little too big

Why a chopper (i hate choppers)..
Why didnt they just take a racing motorcycle... much cooler, and represents the xbox alot more.

-Fin(n)ish

I do agree. I hate choppers also, but theres always a good one once in a while which I kinda like. But why not a scooter :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back