Xcoser Helmet known?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi noobie xD
just a joke, wellcome to the 405th.

You are a lucky guy, because a few days ago i saw this helmet on the german amazon store in the marketplace area. these helmets were created in china and they use rubber for the process...
thats the reason why the helmet stinks and if you take a look, you will notice that the helmet has a lot of warped spots. spend the money on better quality. if you live in america you have top choices of master chief helmets. just visit the classified thread.

here is the german amazon store site with one rating:
http://www.amazon.de/Master-Chief-K...F8&qid=1379695616&sr=8-6&keywords=halo+helmet

And you wont notice , that the german description is horrible... they just used google translate and post this crap.

and for the warped points, just inspect this picture:
diy-new-3.jpg

Warp from the center of the helmetcap to the right side. the front isnt really better... in my opinion: this helmet isnt worth the money.

edit:
here is a second image with a better view for the warped edges and in a diffrent color
F0E7E29FA8FC6B54A17E65018125B67E.jpg

You could do both a cheaper *and* more accurate build if you did this on your own using, say, a motorcycle helmet visor, some styrene foam, a sanding block and some files. YOu can do it!

They used my Chief helmet for reference when they sculpted the helmet, if you look at my Chief helmet you will notice the details are all the same lol, also the Xcoser helmet is kinda squashed in my opinion, I have heard from people that it looks that way in person but I have not personally seen one in the flesh

IMO, it looks pretty terrible; like someone left a wax mold out in the sun for just a bit too long. And for $130, horrible deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back