Yay, Im A Noob!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lobocuervo

i have a three year old son who always sees me and my step dad playing halo. he wants to be the master chief next halloween and i would love to make him a suit of mjolnir. any tips, ideas or WTF's. i dont have a whole lot of time to work on armor though. i work, and i have my son 4 days a week so i would like something simple that doesn't take a whole lot of hours.

Gallard said:
if you use the low definition pepakura files it wont take that much time to make it. You can get the files from. www.halocostuming.wikia.com

alright. i saw someone asking for a list of all the supplies and directions needed to make a pep suit, but i couldnt find an answer. could you help there?

Last edited by a moderator:
lobo said:
alright. i saw someone asking for a list of all the supplies and directions needed to make a pep suit, but i couldnt find an answer. could you help there?

well, you can look in the noob forum. under the stickies.

stickies are your best friend. they hold all valueable information.

product information, safety and tutorials.

I wish you the best of luck on your suit of armor :p

lobo said:
i have a three year old son who always sees me and my step dad playing halo. he wants to be the master chief next halloween and i would love to make him a suit of mjolnir. any tips, ideas or WTF's. i dont have a whole lot of time to work on armor though. i work, and i have my son 4 days a week so i would like something simple that doesn't take a whole lot of hours.

i would like to appologize for this post, like most noobs i skipped over the stickies. i know not to do this again so it shouldnt be a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back