you know you play too much halo when...

Status
Not open for further replies.
When on haloween you go out on your roof with an airsoft gun and shoot people (not kids, i'm not that sick)... or you could hide in a bush...

helios said:
-When the only reason you want to go round to said friends place is because they have Halo and you don't

or xbox live for that matter

Last edited by a moderator:
lol... I though the chief would be a cool SSBB character... Uh-oh, me may play 2 much hal0...

.When you here "monitor", you always think of a blue floating ball. (Eyeball 3000)

.When you randomly start repeating off multikills

When your walking down the school hallway and you hear people slamming their locker doors and you half-flinch because they sound like plasma grenades. (happened to me a few weeks ago)

when you kill your friend, and when his parents ask what the hell you've done you reply "don't worry he'll respawn in 3 seconds"
when you shout "shotgun" whenever you enter the passenger seat of a car
whenever you see a flag, you have to take it just so you can yell "flag taken!"

pacbury said:
when you kill your friend, and when his parents ask what the hell you've done you reply "don't worry he'll respawn in 3 seconds"
when you shout "shotgun" whenever you enter the passenger seat of a car
whenever you see a flag, you have to take it just so you can yell "flag taken!"
ha ha when any of these post you do :D or when you start worrying if you play halo to long

When you mutter curses under you breath at the active camo Elites standing behind you.

When you get a bad grade on the test and jump out the classroom window, knowing that your shield will save you.

[After jumping out the window] When you hit the ground and say, "You fell to your death. Respawn in 6 seconds."

When you play dodgeball and get someone out you yell, "STUCK YOU!"

When you invite all your friends to play this new game called Gears Of War.

Rid3r said:
When you mutter curses under you breath at the active camo Elites standing behind you.

When you get a bad grade on the test and jump out the classroom window, knowing that your shield will save you.

[After jumping out the window] When you hit the ground and say, "You fell to your death. Respawn in 6 seconds."

When you play dodgeball and get someone out you yell, "STUCK YOU!"

When you invite all your friends to play this new game called Gears Of War.
i'd do that but i don't play halo to much

When you're in class doing a test and in the corner of your eye you the words "Hold LB to dual wield pencil"

I swear this has happened to me like 5 times LOL.

When you hit a person on the way to work and yell "splattered" (good thing I never did this!)
When every time your wearing red you look for people wearing blue so you can scream "suck it, blue!"
You feel like its a good idea to take your 360 to work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back