( You know you're a 405th member when...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This ^ This speaks to me.
Brother. At work I am the most detailed person when it comes to tools. Everything has a place and every place has a thing. With my line of work it's a necessity.

At home however my desk is covered in junk and I can't find my wallet or car keys. Or screwdrivers. Or sockets. Or my will to do anything.

I dunno man. At least I got my hat.

Brother. At work I am the most detailed person when it comes to tools. Everything has a place and every place has a thing. With my line of work it's a necessity.

At home however my desk is covered in junk and I can't find my wallet or car keys. Or screwdrivers. Or sockets. Or my will to do anything.

I dunno man. At least I got my hat.
The last 10mm socket sits on a pedestal so you know exactly where it is at all times.
Harrison Ford GIF

you have too many unfinished projects with no where to store them so you end up with a pile of unfinished armor on one side of your room. COSPLAY MOUNTAIN
Tell me about it. I have a closet full of toy guns & replicas props alongside my unfinished future war Terminator infiltration unit cosplay that I meant to do 3 years ago, I had to give up because the silicone I was working on didn't turn out too great & being in a committed relationship at the time. Once my UNSC Marine outfit gets done for November this year, I litterly have no where to stick it nor find a mannequin of my size to put everything on & put that mannequin in the corner of my room. I reeaally need my own place.

When you buy the same thing every time you see it at your favorite store that you probably already have a hundred of, but you can't remember so you go ahead and buy it again because "just in case".

*can never have too many snap razors, disposable gloves and super glue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back