Your Captain's Mark VII build!! :D

still struggling with some personal issues irl, ill try my best to start the scaling and printing sometime soon but i dont rlly have the time, power, or motivation to right now :/ sorry
It be like that sometimes man, if you ever need some motivation hmu in the discord and we can chat in vc, I personally find chatting in vc motivational to work on costumes and other things that I need to get done.

It be like that sometimes man, if you ever need some motivation hmu in the discord and we can chat in vc, I personally find chatting in vc motivational to work on costumes and other things that I need to get done.
thanks man, its gotten better but if i ever need some motivation ill hit u up, thanks!

Cancelling this. I dont know how to close threads or if i even can but this was started in a rush when so much other stuff was going on in my life. Ill be back, most likely with a different plan, but I dont want to continue this one. Thanks for the support, sorry.

This thread is more than 6 months old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back