Your favorite Halo meme? Bring it on!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dang it turbo! You beat me to the cab suit one!(that is probably my favorite picture ever). View attachment 263549 View attachment 263550 View attachment 263551 View attachment 263552 View attachment 263553 View attachment 263554 View attachment 263555 View attachment 263556
Sorry for how many there are... I got excited, but I know i have more... nust didn't want this forum to explode

Some of those attachments came out really small, but they're funny. Might be on my end tho. Just FYI. :D

Yep.

I considered everything done by impact props a meme... too bad they lost their suit.

You ever wonder why were here?

(Edited for a better photo)

Do I get a second post?

BURST20190113144747710_COVER.png

Attachments

• BURST20190106120236830_COVER.jpg
    BURST20190106120236830_COVER.jpg
    443.5 KB · Views: 562
Last edited:
No teabagging allowed but I'll let my inner Gopnik show with some SLAV Squatting ODST.
View attachment 264156

Does that count ReClaimer8015? Heels on the ground, comrades all round.

That is PT in action. It's called squats!!!

Squats are a full-body fitness staple that work the hips, glutes, quads, and hamstrings, and sneakily strengthen the core. Squats may help improve balance and coordination, as well as bone density.

Maybe you should do prayer hands as well.......keeps up the illusion of not teabagging

People are doing crazy halo related stuff....it`s funny though!o_O
At least Bollywood has good Choreographers. Movie would have great Action Scenes for sure.

Reminds me of the old days.....

Fans had awesome ideas back than.....feels like that became less of a thing after H3.:unsure:

Oh how I miss these.....and the good old days. What happened???

Well anyway's here's one I found on my computer from days gone by. ;)

maxresdefault.jpg

I think it originally said something else but I forgot what it was...:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back