Your favorite Halo meme? Bring it on!

Status
Not open for further replies.
tenor.gif

My favorite meme is that the arbiter is responsible for 1 in every 6th human deaths in the human covenant war and noone cares

Also go and watch the 5 gum video if you missed it...

The death toll was really huge, like HUUUUGEEEE.
Saw a thread on reddit where it was estimated to be approx 28 BILLION Humans at the end of the War with over 50% of the Human population killed:eek:
That puts Thel above Hitler, Stalin or Mao - i guess technology makes killing people easier. Would like to see Halo media where you get to experience this struggle in a really dark way, where the point of this despair is hammered home...Or it is shown what atrocious Cruelties humans did to Covenant fighters... (genetic engineered extinction technologies, doomsday-weapons) Don`t forget that Team Black set off a Nova Bomb on a Covenant World and almost did as much damage as all wars until now combined!

Talkin bout horror:
770.jpg

Just out of curiosity, why did you decide to repaint your rod. I live how it looks and the shoulders are beutiful,and the second paint pattern is absolutly amazing, but the tan looks really good in my opinion
Hey thanks, I'm not sure what you mean about repaint. Only suit I have repainted is my medic armor and it was to repaint it because the white was fading. I have only two sets of armor, my British tank armor and my White Medic armor.

Hey thanks, I'm not sure what you mean about repaint. Only suit I have repainted is my medic armor and it was to repaint it because the white was fading. I have only two sets of armor, my British tank armor and my White Medic armor.
Ok. I thought the eod in your"the medic and the eod" was yours, but I guess the armor looks the exact same

Ok. I thought the eod in your"the medic and the eod" was yours, but I guess the armor looks the exact same
Haha, it would be super hard to wear two sets of armor at once lol. No, that's my girlfriend's armor. Which she just finished, just has a few more things to build for it then it is complete.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back