Your Favorite Weapon And Why?

What is your favorite Halo weapon and why? Post your reason, I'm quite interested.

• Battle Rifle (Halo 2)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • SMG (Halo 2)

• ODST Silenced SMG

• Magnum (Halo 1)

• ODST Silenced Magnum

• Assault Rifle (Halo 1)

• Battle Rifle (Halo 3)

• Needler (Halo 1)

• Needler (Halo 2)

• Brute Shot (2)

• Brute Shot (3)

• Beam Rifle (2)

• SMG (3)

• Plasma Rifle (1,2,3)

• Sniper Rifle (UNSC, 1,2,3)

• Plasma Pistol (1,2,3)

• Rocket Launcher (1,2,3)

• Plasma Turret (3)

• UNSC Chain Gun Turret (1,2,3)

• Mounted Gauss Cannon

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

oneshotonekill

Which Halo (1,2,3, Wars, ODST) gun/weapon do you like the most, and why?

And which combonation of weapons do you think (in your personal opinion) is the best of the best?

This is here to show your opinio, and help other players decide on weapons whilst in game.

I am really into the SMG and how it takes more skill to use and to maneuver with it, do to the fact that since there is such a high rate of fire, you have to keep your aim leveled. And I'm awaiting (oh so very happily, I must add) for ODST to come out and I have a big feeling I will love the ODST SMG.

And my favorite combo would probably be:

-Sniper (UNSC): I'm a sniper at heart, and I'm good at it.

-SMG: It takes more skill to use this, and it's quite the awesome CQB weapon, and along with a long range weapon (Sniper), close-long range weapon (Plasma), and this weapon, I'm pretty well off.

-Plasma Grenades: I am pretty awesome with Plasma grenades. I've gone several matches with only using them and I've sometimes done better than I would regularly do.

My fav weapons are:

-sniper rifle:because im a super nice and stealthy sniper,only because i know how to cheat to un-reacheable spots on every map.

-SMG:ONly because i can duel-wield\

-Gauss cannon:Because its a vehicle killer,it took down 2 hunter in one shot once:O.

Hrm, tough question since Halo is a forever varying state, you need to know how to properly use all of the weapons. The decision based on starting weapons, map, number of players and your location to the next available highest power rated weapon for the current situation you are currently in. It's impossible to pick a single weapon combination that's always perfect but if I had to select one it'd be the plasma grenade. I've played way too much pocket tanks for my own good and I can stick you from pretty much anywhere at any distance on any map, at any speed. My favorite is a single SMG (Halo 3)(grenade/or melee combo) and a sniper rifle on switch (no scope, I like to keep moving).

Cheers,

Kensai

mmm. my favorite weapon set

Battle rifle (pretty rapid and it haz a scope)

Rocket launcher(for blowing up things )

granades: sticky's (sticks to enemy, very handy)

cheers

Bob

the sniper. i may suck with it but it is so powerful...and at a very very very long range!!!!!!!!!!!! after that i like the HALO 1 Shotgun, then the HALO 1 Magnum.

Where Spartan Laser on the Poll!??

Mine be a Spartan Laser.. cuz it easier then a sniper

------

lmao i see that u got my signature that i made

Last edited by a moderator:
Halo 3 BR

close and long range greatness

and relitivley easy to use and makes it easier for people who have never played

personally, stomping ur friend or gf at a game is fun for a couple min, then you really want them to try and they already are

then you feel bad lol

WHER IZZ DA LAZUURRR????

:lol If rushing a weapon is a good indicator of your favorite, the Spartan laser would be number one on my list. Games on Valhalla usually consist of me attempting to get the sniper ( which almost never works...ever ) And then jumping back up and launching after most of the middle skirmish is over, grabbing the lazur and proceeding to yell loudly through the mic WUT NEEDS TO DIE???

I usually try to act as the anti vehicular unit for my team. ;)

HeavyGunner said:
WHER IZZ DA LAZUURRR????

:lol If rushing a weapon is a good indicator of your favorite, the Spartan laser would be number one on my list. Games on Valhalla usually consist of me attempting to get the sniper ( which almost never works...ever ) And then jumping back up and launching after most of the middle skirmish is over, grabbing the lazur and proceeding to yell loudly through the mic WUT NEEDS TO DIE???

I usually try to act as the anti vehicular unit for my team. ;)

Hahahaha!

I really would like to try that strategy of yours XD

I love the Halo CE shotgun, I could easily drop Flood from 100 yards away with that thing, but now, the effective range is pathetic!

I love to dual wield plasma rifles because if you time the triggers right, you get an onslaught of plasma fire at any given point! I also nickname that combo, the Flood burner.

and who doesn't love sticky grenades???

Favorite weapon:It would have 2 be the sniper rifle,why? well who wouldn't want 2 own a brut across the map with a single shot

favorite combo:sniper & Battle rifle,with that combo you take down foes at almost any range, sniper for long range and BR for mid-range & kinda close(grenades) it would have to be plasma, i mean who wouldnt like to see a big blue explosion

Well I have a favorite weapon combo in every Halo FPS game, (Except for ODST, haven't played it yet.)

Halo Combat Evolved:

Sniper Rifle.(For long-range fights, except for flood.)

M6D Magnum. (Most powerful pistol in the trilogy, has a scope, and great for head-shots.)

Halo 2:

Sniper Rifle (Same reason as Halo 1.)

And Duel-Wield M6C Magnum and Plasma Pistol,(or Energy Sword.)

Halo 3:

Sniper Rifle (Why a is a explanation needed?)

MA5C-ICWS Assault Rifle, Battle Rifle.

Halo 3: ODST:

I know I'm liking the looks of the Silenced SMG and the Silenced M6C Magnum, (They finally brought back the scope!!!)

But I cannot say my favorite combo, considering the game hasn't been released yet...

I like the Halo 1 AR because you could switch betweeen automatic and burst fire. They should have put that in Halo 3

Bondo said:
I like the Halo 1 AR because you could switch betweeen automatic and burst fire. They should have put that in Halo 3

You can switch?

Or do you mean just tapping the trigger?

Robo_117 said:
Where Spartan Laser on the Poll!??

Mine be a Spartan Laser.. cuz it easier then a sniper

------

lmao i see that u got my signature that i made]

Yeah i shouldve asked first but it was too awsome i had to take it.:L

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back